YouTuber 'JerryRigEverything' also managed to bend the new iPad Pro with a limited amount of force, though given that his YouTube channel literally exists to break tech products in different, I always approach his tests with a skeptical eye.
The most interesting, and hurtful, part though is the actual bend test.
The next reason has to do with the versatility of the iPad Pro. Both tablets are smaller than the models they replace as well and are even thinner than before. In the video (embedded below), Nelson starts off by testing the iPad Pro's display for scratch resistance using multiple picks conforming to Mohs hardness scale. Now before you jump into the comments section blaming him for going too harsh on the device or saying that no one is going to bend it, take a look at Apple forums where people are noting that the tablet is bending just after a couple of days of use.
Apple foldable iPad? No, just an easily bendable iPad Pro
A hot potato: Back in 2016, Apple claimed in its TV ads that the iPad Pro wasn't just a tablet, but a full computer that was a worthy laptop replacement. In the middle of the tablet, on one side we have a cutout used for wireless charging while on the other side we have a hole for the microphone.
While he criticizes the iPad Pro design in this clip, Nelson a few weeks ago put the iPhone XS through a series of drop tests, praising Apple for the build quality of the new phones, as the test results were a lot better than he had anticipated.
The video does raise the question on how well the iPad Pro (2018) will hold if it is carried around in a backpack or if someone accidentally sits on it.
The John Lewis Christmas advert 2018 has finally arrived - see it here!
Speaking about the advert, John said: "The John Lewis Christmas campaign has so many warm memories for me and my family". Finally, there were those who realised the effect the John Lewis advert could have before it was even released.
- How Pelosi battle reflects Democratic frustration over leadership 'bottleneck'
- Trump and his legal team met Monday to answer Mueller's questions
- Death toll in Northern California wildfire rises to 23
- Melania Trump calls for White House security aide to be fired
- Thousands of animals rescued from California wildfires
- Cent & Nas Send Prayers To Diddy After Kim Porter's Death
- Protectionism 'doomed to failure', Xi Jinping says in swipe at US
- Netanyahu says ‘unnecessary and wrong’ to call snap Israeli polls
- Oil snaps losing streak amid renewed speculation of OPEC production cut
- Kim Kardashian Evacuates Her House Amid The Wildfire