Xiaomi, the world's fourth ranked smartphone maker, entered Britain on Thursday with the global debut of its flagship Mi 8 Pro, which it hopes will win fans in a market dominated by Samsung and Apple.
As you can see above, the design of the phone features a clear glass element that shows you the internals of the device.
The Mi Pro features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Those are dummy components that you can see, but it gives the phone a different look to nearly any other phone on the market.
'Let's keep it positive': Nicki Minaj and Cardi B finally settle feud
Before you pick a side in this extremely random feud, read the (below) tweet from reporter Nina Parker . After several more jabs about everything from both then decided that they were exhausted of the drama .
Xiaomi has been known to offer some of the lowest prices for numerous of the quality products they sell in the Indian market.
As per our report, the Mi 8 Pro is indeed the Mi 8 Explorer Edition that was launched in China on May this year as opposed to this similarly named variant that was released in China a few months later. The company will also update Redmi 5A, Redmi 4, Redmi 4A, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 (MediaTek), Redmi Pro, Mi Note 3 and Redmi 5 Plus.
It is also bringing its entry-level Redmi 6A device, priced from 99 pounds ($130), Wang said, and some of the other products in the "Mi" range, including its Xiaomi Band 3 fitness band and an electric scooter.
The same variant of the Mi 8 Pro, which is launched in China, has come to the UK. If you prefer a brick-and-mortar experience, there will also be a Mi store opening in Westfield White City, London, for those who want to get a new phone directly from Xiaomi.
- A 'Breaking Bad' movie is in the works
- CIS: Coming caravan both good and bad for Trump
- 9 thoughts on the Red Sox’ World Series title
- Prosecutors vow 'justice' for PA synagogue victims
- US Courts Rule Against Georgia on Voter Suppression Cases
- Floyd Mayweather next fight is against Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa
- Former Somali Refugee At Dadaab Ilhan Omar Elected To US Congress
- Thiem eliminates Sock to reach Paris Masters semis
- These are the next 4 states to legalize marijuana
- Nadal pulls out, seeded players march on at Paris Masters