According to the official City of Calabasas Twitter page, the Woolsey fire is said to have been started by two separated bush fires which the spread. We previously posted on Kim and Kanye who had one hour to evacuate their home and new reports from TMZ detail how they did so right on time since flames are inching closer to their property.
Kourtney, the eldest sister, shared a snap of a fully packed vehicle trunk of belongings, writing, "I pray that everyone is kept safe and protected from these fires".
"Fire fighters are arriving".
Kim Kardashian was forced to evacuate her Hidden Hills, California home Thursday night, due to the threat of a rapidly spreading 2000-acre Woolsey Canyon wildfire in Ventura County, according to People magazine.
"Pray for Calabasas", wrote Kim Kardashian-West, star of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", on a video she uploaded to her Instagram stories.
Yesterday evening, Kim posted pictures of the Woolsey Fire on her Instagram account after landing in her private jet.
A 'Breaking Bad' movie is in the works
It appears we'll get to find out as part of this Breaking Bad movie , but it'll be interesting to see exactly what this is. The Journal also reports the title as " Greenbriar ", though whether that's the final title is in the air as well.
The star has asked her fans to "pray for Calabasas" after the reality TV star was "evacuated" from her home due to wildfires. "I pray everyone is safe".
Not long after Kim's evacuation, Kourtney Kardashian took to Instagram to share a photo of her trunk filled with bags as she and her kids were also forced to leave their home because of the fire.
Meteorologists issued red-flag warnings and wind alerts throughout the state into Friday, sparking fears the fires could worsen.
She later thanked the firefighters for their efforts, adding: 'Thank you for all you do for us!'
She tweeted last night: "I am with Rob, Dream and True and I am up keeping watch!" The Ventura County Fire Department has reported that more than 30,000 homes in the area are at risk.
Scott Derrickson, the director of "Doctor Strange", tweeted that his home was destroyed in the fire.
- Tesla replaces Elon Musk as chair-he’ll stay CEO
- Thiem eliminates Sock to reach Paris Masters semis
- 9 thoughts on the Red Sox’ World Series title
- Prosecutors vow 'justice' for PA synagogue victims
- Guardiola: I Will Never Manager Another Premier League Club
- US Courts Rule Against Georgia on Voter Suppression Cases
- South Korea gets United States exemption on Iran crude oil imports
- Thousand Oaks shooter named in second official statement
- We don't fear Manchester United anymore - Francis
- Pipe-Bomb Suspect Cesar Sayoc Kept Target List