Breaking Bad fans, we're here to break some good news.
No further information was given for the production, and it is now unclear if it will be a prequel or will even include the characters or same actors from the television show. Nobody's sure if it's a prequel, a continuation of Aaron Paul's narrative or something completely parallel and only tangentially related. According to the New Mexico Film Office (via Albuquerque Journal), a Sony project carrying that title is gearing up to film later this month in New Mexico, the state in which Breaking Bad shot a majority of its episodes. It was followed by the prequel series Better Call Saul, focused on Bob Odenkirk's small-time lawyer Jimmy McGill, which just got renewed for a fifth season.
The Journal also reports the title as "Greenbriar", though whether that's the final title is in the air as well.
Tesla reports first quarterly profit since 2016, plans new ride-sharing service
On average, Tesla produced about 4,300 Model 3 vehicles per week, delivering a total of 56,065 in the quarter. The vast majority of cars traded in by Model 3 buyers are non-premium models priced new at less than $35,000.
The sources say that Gilligan may direct the movie, and he'll be writing it as well as executive producing. It is also unknown if either of Breaking Bad's main stars-Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul-are set to return.
Breaking Bad is widely regarded as one of the greatest television series ever made, winning 16 Primetime Emmy Awards and even entering the Guinness World Records as the most critically acclaimed show of all time in 2013.
The New Mexico Film Office has remained tight-lipped when questioned about the project and is sticking to the "Greenbrier" project name. To fund his treatment, he makes some of the best crystal meth going around with the help of former dropkick student Jesse Pinkman. Cranston's character, Walter White, died at the end of that show. It appears we'll get to find out as part of this Breaking Bad movie, but it'll be interesting to see exactly what this is.
- Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots Spread and Prediction
- South Korea gets United States exemption on Iran crude oil imports
- Helicopter crashes in Leicester City vehicle park
- We don't fear Manchester United anymore - Francis
- CIS: Coming caravan both good and bad for Trump
- NBC Cancels Megyn Kelly's Morning Show
- Ricciardo endures calamitous Mexico GP as Hamilton secures title
- Former Somali Refugee At Dadaab Ilhan Omar Elected To US Congress
- 9 thoughts on the Red Sox’ World Series title
- Thiem eliminates Sock to reach Paris Masters semis