Before you pick a side in this extremely random feud, read the (below) tweet from reporter Nina Parker.
But, uh, stream "Woman Like Me", guys.. "Yeah, I had to decline it because I'm doing a lot of pop records so I can't over exaggerate myself".
Nicki claimed that Rah Ali punched Cardi B in the head "9 or 10 times", while also offering a $100,000 for surveillance footage of what happened that night. But Little Mix are not here for anyone staking claim to a song that the girls have been holding for Nicki, someone who they've wanted to collaborate with for years. This video that features Nicki in a sexy red and black striped bodysuit that shows off her tiny waist, toned legs and her unbelievable figure.
Later, she added, "I think we can agree to have disagreed on a few things".
After several more jabs about everything from both then decided that they were exhausted of the drama.
Jose Mourinho laments United’s struggle to take chances and keep clean sheets
Could not stop Gylfi Siggurdson's penalty but had a tidy game between the sticks, gathering long-shots and crosses comfortably. When the game is balanced in the first 20-25 minutes, the penalty starts to put them ahead in the match and more comfortable.
But fast forward a year, things are very different and since their altercation at New York Fashion week, their dispute seems to have gone beyond the usual "beef" showmanship between rappers.
Cardi wasted no time acknowledging Minaj's comments, however, as she took to Instagram tonight to hit back on almost every one of Minaj's claims, as well as hurl new accusations Minaj's way, as Pitchfork points out.
In terms of publicity, it does neither any harm for their arguments to be played out in public - especially when they both have music to promote.
Nicki has accepted The Maury Show's invite, but Cardi has yet to respond.
Furthermore, Minaj said Cardi B had asked her to appear on another single but turned it down because the Migos song "Motorsport" was debuting around the same time.
See, apparently someone has been sending Cardi B some disturbing death threats, which led Cardi's sister Hennessy to blame Nicki for leaking the "I Like It" rapper's phone number to her fans.
- Saudi operative wore Khashoggi’s clothes, acted as decoy to fool Turkish police
- Guardiola: I Will Never Manager Another Premier League Club
- People's Vote march: Eastbourne councillor joins 700000 in London Brexit protest
- Helicopter crashes in Leicester City vehicle park
- US Warships Sail Through Taiwan Strait Amid Trade War With China
- Ricciardo endures calamitous Mexico GP as Hamilton secures title
- TSA's Sunday Streaming Hour Presents Red Dead Redemption 2
- Key moments surrounding the killing of Jamal Khashoggi
- Facebook makes it easier to see political spending activity
- On heels of Mega Millions, Powerball now has near-record jackpot