Former United midfielder Paul Ince believes Mourinho has turned the club into a "laughing stock" following a turbulent start to the season.
"I know he's not scored for eight games, but I don't think the criticism of Lukaku is fair". The Saints have won just once in the league at St. Mary's since November a year ago and, like their opponents this weekend, are desperately short on goals with both sides scoring just six times in nine games.
Manchester United is a club so desperately searching for a return to the heights which it enjoyed for so long under the leadership of Sir Alex Ferguson.
Donald Trump applauds Republican congressman Greg Gianforte for 'body-slamming' reporter
Knox added: "We should never shrug at the president cheerleading for a violent act targeting a free and independent news media". Greg Gianforte's (R., Mont.) intellect and then said that anybody who can do a body slam is "my guy".
"Our attacking players were not with, I say it in a amusing way, "honey in their feet", but everyone tried and everyone was strong to try to the end".
A horrifying Chris Smalling haircut is about the only thing in the United back line which strikes fear into opposition attackers now, where a lacklustre Victor Lindelof stands by his side.
"One day he will score and one day his confidence levels will be back to normal, which clearly they are not".
Ahead of Everton's visit to Old Trafford, Berbatov was confident that United had the tools to bounce back.
"It wasn't a good performance from United [against Juventus], they need to improve in all areas of the pitch".
- Who is M Nageshwar Rao, the interim CBI Director?
- Megyn Kelly out at NBC
- Woman Abandons Toddler On Doorstep Of Home
- Amid int’l pressure, Turkey to search Saudi consulate
- Turkish official: Police found evidence of Khashoggi slaying
- NBC Cancels Megyn Kelly's Morning Show
- Key moments surrounding the killing of Jamal Khashoggi
- Still No Winner Of Mega Millions’ Billion Dollar Jackpot
- David Luiz: 'Chelsea's spirit against Manchester United was amazing'
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's visit to Dubbo