It's been an exhausting week, and although the Duchess hasn't had any morning sickness, she has been very exhausted.
But the Duke of Sussex carried out the engagements they had planned alone.
During the pair's fourth day in Australia, Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, visited Bondi Beach, where the former actress met another pregnant local.
Meghan did make a surprise appearance on Monday afternoon as she and Harry shook hands with Fraser Island locals. "When they handed her to me and I held her in my arms for the first time it was love at first sight".
Earlier in the day, Harry took part in a traditional Welcome To The Country Smoking Ceremony and unveiled a plaque for the dedication of the Forests of K'gari to the Queen's Commonwealth Canopy.
"Meghan told me that pregnancy was like having jet lag", Connell, 35, said, as reported by Sky News.
Polio-Like Disease Striking Children: What You Need to Know
For example, the CDC doesn't know who may be at higher risk for developing AFM or why some are at higher risk, she said. Carlos Pardo-Villamizar, a neurological disease expert with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore.
The pair are due to visit Fiji and Tonga after Fraser Island. She's always been wonderful with children and most of her friends have families so she's used to being around kids.
"As soon as I introduced my daughter to Harry he said, "that's a great name".
Meghan reportedly took a picture with teenager Sethunya Gibbons who Prince Harry remarked looked like Meghan when she was younger.
Meghan is some four months pregnant and has had her schedule reduced after a hectic start to the 16-day tour. Ragland is "is very happy about this lovely news and is looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild", a palace spokeswoman said. Speaking with PEOPLE exclusively on Friday at JBL Fest in Las Vegas the former miss world says that she hopes is a new phase in her friend's life is as incredible as she wants it to be.
Yesterday Harry revealed he is hoping for a daughter.
Recently, Prince Harry flew solo while attending a number of events at this year's Invictus Games in Sydney, after the pregnant Duchess made a decision to cut back on some of the tour's many engagements out of caution for her health, according to multiple reports.
- Diego Maradona aims criticism at Argentine compatriot Lionel Messi
- David Luiz: 'Chelsea's spirit against Manchester United was amazing'
- Saudi vows to 'hit back' at sanctions over Khashoggi
- YouTube users question sanity, reality as service goes dark worldwide
- Saudi Arabia admits Khashoggi killed
- Princess Eugenie reveals stunning second wedding dress
- Saudi operative wore Khashoggi’s clothes, acted as decoy to fool Turkish police
- Pope Francis Accepts Cardinal Wuerl's Resignation
- SKorean climbers and 4 Nepalese guides missing in storm
- Canadian gas pipeline damage disrupts supply in the Pacific Northwest