YouTube's sudden outage left many users in despair after the site went down for nearly two hours.
YouTube services have now been restored, as the video streaming service had suffered an outage, experienced across many parts of the globe.
"We're working on resolving this and will let you know once fixed", the Team YouTube account says.
We will keep this story updated with more details as information becomes available.
On Wednesday 17 October 2018, YouTube fans around the world woke up to only to find issues connecting to the service.
Yep, YouTube is down and you are not alone. Mexico, Brazil and European Union countries have also been affected, according to reports on the Down Detector monitoring site. The users who are trying to access the platform are seeing an internal error message.
#MeToo: Sajid Khan steps down as director of ‘Housefull 4’
Farah has now said that were the accusations against her brother to be proven true, he would have to atone for his sins. The journalist further wrote that she again met Sajid for work, but forewarned him of his behaviour.
Users flocked to Twitter to complain about the service disruption, which lasted about two hours, according to 9 to 5 Google. "We're back! Thanks for all of your patience".
They tweeted: "We're back!"
In its 13 -year history, YouTube has not seen downtime too many times.
Some users reported "Error 500" or "Error 503", which are indications of a server error or a service that is unavailable, respectively.
However, it is not yet known how the world's largest video sharing website suddenly got stalled.
The issue follows a technical problem for Twitter on Tuesday, when the code used to send notifications to user's phones began appearing on screens around the world.
- Hurricane Michael takes aim at Florida after fatal flooding in Central America
- Hurricane Michael leads to unimaginable destruction: 17 chilling photos
- Before and After Satellite Images Show Hurricane Michael's Devastation in Florida
- Canadian gas pipeline damage disrupts supply in the Pacific Northwest
- Trump blames 'rogue killers' over Khashoggi
- Borna Coric, Novak Djokovic reach final of Shanghai Masters
- Lightning strikes twice: Usain Bolt scores brace for Central Coast Mariners
- Louis Saha rips Paul Pogba for putting pressure on Jose Mourinho
- Amid int’l pressure, Turkey to search Saudi consulate
- Bolsonaro, Haddad head for run-off in Brazilian presidential election