He didn't get rattled.
"You got to love the way the team fought", he said.
That's what Mahomes did.
Hill brushed off the incident after the game, telling reporters coach Andy Reid "told me, 'Don't get emotional".
Brady surprised some at the end of this drive.
The next thing you knew, Gostkowski was kicking a 28-yard game-winning field goal with time expiring.
But while the veteran came out on top, he was quick to praise his opponent.
Turkey to search Saudi Consulate for missing journalist
Claiming that Khashoggi left the embassy, Saudi officials expressed concern about his mysterious disappearance. Cardin (D-Md.) over their "shared concerns regarding the whereabouts and treatment" of Khashoggi.
By handing Kansas City their first loss of 2018, New England has found another way to make a huge statement, and seems to be getting better by the week since they finally seem to have reliable receiving corps, highlighted by the return of Julian Edelman from his suspension. And, we talked about competing for 60 minutes, and that's what it took.
The Chiefs imploded with Alex Smith under center last season, losing six of their final 11 after a 5-0 start. They are 6-1 with Mahomes as their starting quarterback, counting the final regular-season game against the Denver Broncos previous year.
Quarterback Patrick Mahomes had some struggles early, but true to form he didn't shy away and he brought the Chiefs back from a 24-9 deficit.
Michel rushed for 106 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's victory, his second 100-yard game this season.
Mahomes threw two interceptions in the first half but was unflappable down the stretch. As long as Mahomes is making plays like this one, Chiefs fans don't need to worry about their guy in the long run. "That happens in this league. We left some points out there".
The Patriots responded, using 42-yard pass from Brady to Chris Hogan to help set up a 4-yard touchdown run by Brady that put the Patriots back in front. "We talked about that all week", Belichick said. "I think we have no problem grinding it out". We just have to find ways to score in the red zone. Not even after a Stephen Gostkowski 50-yard field goal made it, 40-33. The game might have been only the opening chapter of their rivalry.
"I just told him good luck for the rest of the season", he said.
Green Bay's star quarterback Aaron Rodgers is playing through a host of injuries, with himself and his team having struggled to both score points and keep him on his feet - and that again will be the major factor on their success at Lambeau Field.
- Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey: I won't leave in January despite contract breakdown
- Kim Jong Un Invites Pope Francis to North Korea
- Jordan Henderson backs Liverpool team-mate Adam Lallana for England
- Melania Trump says Kavanaugh is "highly qualified" for the Supreme Court
- Worldwide pressure mounts on Saudi over journalist disappearance
- Dutch PM 'cautiously optimistic' about progress on Brexit talks
- Smart TV kit featuring Google Home Mini and third-gen Chromecast leaks
- Diego Maradona aims criticism at Argentine compatriot Lionel Messi
- Google Shuts Down Google+ After Privacy Breach
- Hurricane Michael takes aim at Florida after fatal flooding in Central America