'But I don't know how far Arsenal will go in terms of giving him a huge contract.
According to BBC Sport, a four-year agreement was in place, but before a final contract was drawn up, the North London outfit made a decision to pull out.
This could lead to the 27-year-old becoming one of the most sought-after players in the transfer market, with Sportsmail revealing earlier this week that Juventus are also interested in signing him on a pre-contract agreement.
Arsenal could receive a fee for Ramsey by selling him in January but the Wales worldwide, who played in the 4-1 home defeat against Spain on Thursday, did not sound as though he was planning for a mid-season move.
Kim Jong Un Invites Pope Francis to North Korea
While Kim's actions since have fallen short of Washington's demands, the Trump administration is preparing for a second summit. Even so, Pompeo said both sides were "pretty close" to agreement on the details of a second summit, which Kim proposed to U.S.
"There are some top teams with incredible players and top managers throughout the league, clubs that are improving because they're investing well and buying well in the transfer window".
Asked whether he wanted remains committed to Arsenal until the end of the season, he said: 'Of course, yeah.
Ramsey can sign a pre-contract agreement with a foreign club from January and it's believed he's tempted by a move overseas.
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is speaking on the happenings at the club for about the first time since leaving at the end of last season.
Ramsey moved to Arsenal from Cardiff City in the 2008 summer transfer window following an impressive spell at his boyhood club. We thought we were in a position where we had agreed a deal but that's no longer the case.
- Pope Francis Accepts Cardinal Wuerl's Resignation
- Bolsonaro, Haddad head for run-off in Brazilian presidential election
- Trump urges Fed not to raise USA interest rates too fast
- Turkey to search Saudi Consulate for missing journalist
- Google's Failed Social Network, Google+, Will Be No More
- Saudi vows to 'hit back' at sanctions over Khashoggi
- Jordan Henderson backs Liverpool team-mate Adam Lallana for England
- All the Details on Princess Eugenie's Royal Wedding Flowers
- Before and After Satellite Images Show Hurricane Michael's Devastation in Florida
- Princess Eugenie reveals stunning second wedding dress