Mother of the bride Sarah Ferguson joins other members of the royal family and the groom's family for an official photo.
If you weren't too busy being swept up in the romance of the royal wedding, you might have noticed that Princess Eugenie didn't appear to put a wedding ring on her new husband's finger. Meanwhile her cousin, Mia Tindall, caused a stir on social media thanks to her hilarious deadpan expression during the photos.
The longtime couple Wednesday Friday in a ceremony at St. George's Chapel, where Eugenie's cousin, Prince Harry, married Meghan Markle in May.
The bride had read the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel shortly after meeting Brooksbank in the Swiss ski resort of Verbier in 2010 and it had reminded her of her future husband. They include Prince George and Princess Charlotte, the children of Eugenie's cousin, Prince William, and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge. The photo shows a first look at the princess's second wedding dress, which is just as stunning as the first.
The wedding party also included 6-year-old Theodora Williams, the daughter of British singer Robbie Williams and his wife Ayda Field, and Louis De Givenchy, 6, the son of Zoe and Olivier De Givenchy.
Dutch PM 'cautiously optimistic' about progress on Brexit talks
There is also the issue of trade. "The confidence and supply arrangement we have with the DUP is a matter of record", he replied.
It was the evening reception, held at her father, Prince Andrew's, residence at Windsor Great Park's Royal Lodge, where the couple and their guests partied it up.
Eugenie set off her evening look with diamond and emerald drop earrings which were a wedding gift from the groom, and a hair slide belonging to the Queen.
Another source of inspiration was the colour of the English rose and the White Rose of York, which is reflected in both the hue of the dress and the embroidered roses in the back and shoulders. "Queen Victoria's Wheat-Ear brooches were originally commissioned by William IV in 1830 for Queen Adelaide", the Palace wrote.
In the third photo Princess Eugenie and Mr Brooksbank are pictured in the Scottish State Coach, upon its return to Windsor Castle following the Carriage Procession.
- Atiku clinches PDP presidential ticket with 1532 votes
- Bolsonaro, Haddad head for run-off in Brazilian presidential election
- Google Shuts Down Google+ After Privacy Breach
- Hurricane Michael leads to unimaginable destruction: 17 chilling photos
- Before and After Satellite Images Show Hurricane Michael's Devastation in Florida
- Brett Kavanaugh: Key US senators back embattled Supreme Court choice
- Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin Announces Support For Kavanaugh
- Hurricane Michael takes aim at Florida after fatal flooding in Central America
- Saudi vows to 'hit back' at sanctions over Khashoggi
- All the Details on Princess Eugenie's Royal Wedding Flowers