The couple said "I do" in front of 850 guests on Friday afternoon before being whisked away by horse and carriage.
AN incredible list of A-list celebrities have descended upon Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's royal wedding, as the windy weather continues to play up, almost causing all sorts of flower and wardrobe malfunctions.
The celebration will then continue with an afternoon reception hosted by the Queen in St George's Hall, followed by an evening party at the York family home, the Royal Lodge, in Windsor Great Park.
The snaps show Princess Eugenie and groom-to-be Jack Brooksbank as children, and Andrew included a few more recent images.
Members of the Royal Family arrived in a group, with Zara and Mike Tindall among them.
Bolsonaro, Haddad head for run-off in Brazilian presidential election
Meanwhile, federal police say they have taken at least 40 people into custody for allegedly committing electoral crimes. A quarter of the voters are in the less developed northeast, traditionally a PT stronghold.
Princess Charlotte, daughter of second-in-line to the throne Prince William and his wife Kate, will also be a bridesmaid while her brother Prince George, five, will be a page boy. Her sister, Princess Beatrice, served as maid of honor.
Eugenie's dress, by Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos of London-based label Peter Pilotto, had a low back to reveal scars from surgery the princess underwent to correct scoliosis when she was 12.
Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli performed during the service led by the Dean of Windsor David Conner. She was led down the aisle by her father, Prince Andrew.
"It's very nerve-wracking because you want it to be ideal, but then you realise that you're going to be with the person you love forever and nothing else really matters".
Newspapers have spent weeks complaining about taxpayers having to foot the 2 million pound ($2.6 million, 2.3 million euro) security bill. The wedding is set to begin at 11 a.m. local time - 6 a.m. ET - at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, the same location as Prince Harry and Meghan's wedding in May.
The queen and her husband, Prince Philip, attended the wedding, along with other senior royals, including Prince William and his wife Kate, the duchess of Cambridge, and Prince Harry with Meghan, the duchess of Sussex.
- Louis Saha rips Paul Pogba for putting pressure on Jose Mourinho
- Turkey to search Saudi Consulate for missing journalist
- USA politics plumbs new depths as President Trump mocks women
- I Know You’re Not Thinking, You Never Do
- Storm Near Gulf of Mexico Aims for Florida’s Panhandle
- Rockies win NL Wild Card thriller
- Lightning strikes twice: Usain Bolt scores brace for Central Coast Mariners
- Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin Announces Support For Kavanaugh
- Hurricane Michael takes aim at Florida after fatal flooding in Central America
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Rise In Metros Despite Cuts; Check Rates Here