It is morning again and what would a morning be at this time of year without a Pixel 3 leak. So, let's just wait and see what the Pixel Slate really packs under the hood (since we've already seen what's on the outside) and how much it will cost. So for this, you can catch Google's event live stream on Google's YouTube Channel. Majority of these leaks came from a Russian guy who allegedly sold a bunch unreleased version of the device. Other specs, were fetched using third-party apps reveal, which reveal that the device is powered by Qualcomm's flagship Snapdragon 845 SoC paired with 4GB RAM and features a screen resolution of 2960x1440 pixels. Several reports and many unboxing videos also reveal that Pixel 3 XL will feature USB Type-C charging option along with Pixel Bud earphones. A new wireless charging dock called the Pixel Stand will also be launched side by side the new phone line-up which will support the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL.
At least Google's Chrome OS tablet will be useful for some people, and there are never too many nice tablets on the market.
Like the Pixelbook from past year, the Pixel Slate seems to be equipped with 3:2 aspect ratio display. The Pixel Slate might feature a fingerprint sensor as well.
National Test of EAS and Wireless Emergency Alert Held Today
Though the Presidential alert system was established in 2006, this is its first nationwide test. Get set for a " presidential alert " as FEMA tests a national emergency notification system.
The rumours in the past have it that the up and coming Google Pixel Slate will come with dual-boot support along with the Intel's Amber Lake family of processors and up to 16GB of RAM.
However, it looks like Google had one trick up their sleeve as we move closer to the event. There have been talks of a 4K display for the Pixelbook 2, but nothing has been confirmed yet. It should be noted that the image, which was originally posted to Reddit, has since been taken down.
Whatever the details, it seems a good bet the Pixel Slate, an official keyboard accessory, and a new Pixelbook Pen will break cover on October 9.
- Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin Announces Support For Kavanaugh
- Google's Failed Social Network, Google+, Will Be No More
- Amazon raising minimum wage to $15 per hour starting next month
- Ohio State outlasts Penn State in an instant classic: 3 takeaways
- Rockies win NL Wild Card thriller
- OnePlus 6T image renders show Mirror Black, Midnight Black colour variants
- I Know You’re Not Thinking, You Never Do
- Trump taxes: NY authorities examine president's tax affairs
- Mourinho: Blame for United’s poor start to season not just on me
- Key passages from Julie Swetnick's declaration alleging sexual misconduct against Brett Kavanaugh