Sources also said that the Glazer family - who own the club - do not want to terminate Mourinho's contract, which is due to run until June 2020, despite the club's struggling form.
"At the end of the day this is going on for five or six years and I have to say Jose Mourinho is one of the best managers in the world".
"Mourinho has alienated players, fans and staff at Old Trafford with his divisive approach in recent months, and those in charge of the club, led by executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward, have had enough". Jose Mourinho is unable to control his squad with some players wanting him to be sacked immediately.
"I am 55 and this is the first time I have seen a man getting hunted", he added.
It was a poor transfer window for the Old Trafford unit, after they got only Fred, third-choice goalkeeper Lee Grant, and young right-back Diogo Dalot. "I couldn't argue with what he said".
"I hate the fact that players can get a manager out - I said that he's lost the dressing room but I don't like saying those words".
"The global break has come at a bad time for Manchester United because they'll lose a bit of their momentum now, they would have loved to be playing in a couple of days. Three draws, not the feeling of the defeat, but not the happiness of the victory - so yes it is important for us to try to win this match on Saturday".
Christian Atsu hopes Newcastle United pile compound the misery of fellow strugglers Manchester United ahead of the meeting of the two sides on Saturday.
The United job would likely be a much bigger challenge than the one he inherited at Madrid given the players at his disposal, but Zidane's accolades in his short managerial career thus far certainly can't be argued with. "They always have good manager, good teams".
"If there are some difficulties with the agreements of Brexit, it is my fault".
"I think a lot of wickedness and a clear man-hunting which I think in football is too much". It's the life I love.
Jose Mourinho: No, I was advised by the structure of the club that from the hotel to the training ground it would be probably a minimum of 75 minutes.
Federal Bureau of Investigation sought interview with Brett Kavanaugh accuser Friday night
It would be a risky precedent to deny Kavanaugh's appointment because of an unsubstantiated and unprovable allegation. Per CNN , the US Senate will hold a procedural vote to advance Kavanaugh's confirmation on Saturday.
- Kavanaugh's fellow Yalies transfixed by Senate hearing
- NAFTA deal could come as early as this evening, sources say
- Amazon raising minimum wage to $15 per hour starting next month
- Amazon announces $50 4K-capable Fire TV Stick
- Transcript of Fox News interview with Brett Kavanaugh, wife
- Trump taxes: NY authorities examine president's tax affairs
- Goodale 'very concerned' by Russian spies' cyberattack on Canada, allies
- Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin Announces Support For Kavanaugh
- OnePlus 6T image renders show Mirror Black, Midnight Black colour variants
- Bill Cosby spends first night in state prison