I like the way Jimmy Butler didn't go for the fake out.
The Heat enter '18-19 with a almost identical roster as last season, when they went 44-38 to secure the No. 6 seed.
The Timberwolves have been working on a trade to send disgruntled Jimmy Butler away, but it appears Minnesota's asking price for the star guard is too much for interested teams.
Is there a way for the Heat to pull this off without having to get anyone else involved, or could this be a trade where a whole bunch of teams and a whole bunch of players move? Along with Butler, Miami had been willing to accept Gorgui Dieng and the remaining $48 million left on his contract under the right circumstances, sources said.
Fresh deadline for Brett Kavanaugh accuser adds to supreme court drama
Ford and deprive her of the ability to make a considered decision that has life-altering implications for her and her family". Graham also feels that Ford is simply being "used" by Democrats, claiming they have an "agenda" against Kavanaugh.
Butler, meanwhile, took a physical with the Wolves on Monday before Thibodeau declared that the player is still doing rehab work after having minor surgery on his hand during the offseason.
Butler averaged 22.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists last season for Minnesota, which made the playoffs for the first time since 2004.
It's important to note that the Kings have been looking for a forward all summer long and the Timberwolves have Andrew Wiggins as well as the Heat having Justice Winslow, so this deal could easily be a blockbuster one at the end of the day.
Butler reportedly was so skeptical about Timberwolves head coach and president of basketball operations Thibodeau's and general manager Scott Layden's desire to trade him, he contacted owner Glen Taylor and request his assistance in making a deal happen.
- Echoes of Anita Hill in #MeToo allegation against Kavanaugh
- Meghan Markle Gives First Royal Speech as Duchess of Sussex
- What Kawhi Leonard had to say about joining the Toronto Raptors
- Price, how to get free trial, NES games
- Paul Pogba urges Manchester United to "attack, attack, attack"
- Trump challenges Kavanaugh accuser's credibility, dividing Republicans
- English Premier League match report Arsenal v Everton 23 September 2018
- Bill Cosby spends first night in state prison
- Kavanaugh's fellow Yalies transfixed by Senate hearing
- Tropical Storm Kirk and Subtropical Leslie Storm at Atlantic Posts Coastal Threat