The former Sporting Lisbon and Porto playmaker has been included in Alan Shearer's Team of the Week as a result.
And Mourinho was left irritated by the attitude of his players, seemingly envious of Wolves' mentality.
"The Portuguese produced a magnificent performance and goal".
United face Championship side Derby County, managed by Frank Lampard, at Old Trafford on Tuesday.
If there was an award for the best bargain of the season, Moutinho would be the front-runner right now.
U.S., China hike tariffs as trade war intensifies
The spiralling trade fight adds to the growing areas of friction between the rival powers. We will soon be taking in Billions in Tariffs & making products at home.
Do they need to attack more?
United ended their weekend match with Wolves 1-1 at home, putting another dent in their hopes of chasing the Premier League crown this season.
He told reporters: "I'm not the manager, I can not, like, say that but ... obviously, we should show more option of playing but I can not say that because I'm a player", Pogba said. He did say that it could be a mental situation and said that now they have to reflect on the issue and play future games with more intensity as there was only one team to play the game of their lives, the other to relax. We are at home, they are three points that we should get.
"Wolves, by the way, they faced the game, I think they deserve it".
"I think that's going to be devastating for Man United and Jose, but it's still a bit early to tell".
'When we are at home we should attack, attack, attack, ' said United's £89million record signing.
"So it is a match of 90 minutes which we have to try and win and the choice of the players is based on that". "That's my way of thinking - we should move better, we should move more, yeah". Following reports that Grealish - who had at one point appeared all but certain to join Spurs - would get a new contract, the Telegraph says he "will more than double his current £20,000-a-week salary, with confirmation expected in the next few days".
- PSG coach Tuchel looking to follow Madrid's Champions League example
- Cleveland Browns win their first game since Barack Obama was President
- Gennady Golovkin storms away from post-fight interview after controversial Canelo loss
- Echoes of Anita Hill in #MeToo allegation against Kavanaugh
- Cristiano Ronaldo To Face Further Ban?
- Deliveroo announces riders will deliver to queueing iPhone customers
- Fresh deadline for Brett Kavanaugh accuser adds to supreme court drama
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus signs letter supporting Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
- Disney is bringing several Marvel heroes spinoffs to its upcoming streaming service
- Kavanaugh Denies Allegation Of Sexual Misconduct During High School