The former Borussia Dortmund man now has four goals this season in all compeitions, having netted twice in Thursday's 4-2 Europa League win over Vorskla Poltava.
Everton had created most of the chances before Lacazette's strike, and Silva felt aggrieved to have come away from the game with nothing, but accepts the mistake from the officials.
"The goal was not a clear kill [of the game] because we kept trying but, of course, it was really hard for us".
"We want to play because we have the players to play from the back to have more space in the opposite 18-yard box". Walcott knocked a long ball forward expertly to Richarlison who took off towards goal again but his left-foot shot was palmed behind once more by the goalkeeper.
"But I think to move to a bigger club, another country, it needs maybe a little bit of time. For me it is a little bit odd, but OK, mistakes are made, I make them as well, and the assistant and ref they can make them as well".
Arsenal ran out 2-0 winners at The Emirates despite a positive showing from Everton and an encouraging performance up until the two goals.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus signs letter supporting Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford
Joe Donnelly of Indiana, Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota and Joe Manchin III of West Virginia, also called for slowing the process. Democratic lawmakers are demanding a delay on the committee vote to advance Kavanaugh to the full Senate's confirmation vote.
"I've had a good relationship with Lacazette from the first day I've been here; we enjoy playing together", the striker told Sky Sports. "But I am going to think that the first 60 minutes were very good and that we are going to continue impressing with those ideas".
"In the past, Arsenal have won this fixture too easily but we came here to challenge them, to play in our play". However, the real difference was not superstition but Petr Cech who was sharp throughout and repaid the faith shown in him by his manager as the whispering against the 36 year old had intensified.
"The Premier League is very important because I think it is the first competition of importance for us, because that gives us the big credibility on this season", he said. But it is football.
"They didn't win that important match [against West Ham] but maybe this is why they can be more unsafe to us because they come here and need to show their supporters that they are better than the last match".
- Browns trade wide receiver Josh Gordon to Patriots
- Hurricane Florence lashes US with rain and wind - Ireland
- Stunning space photos show 'nightmare' Hurricane Florence swirling over the Atlantic
- Trump challenges Kavanaugh accuser's credibility, dividing Republicans
- Price, how to get free trial, NES games
- Fresh deadline for Brett Kavanaugh accuser adds to supreme court drama
- China won't devalue yuan to boost exports, says Premier Li
- SpaceX announces new plan to send tourist around Moon
- Cleveland Browns win their first game since Barack Obama was President
- Deliveroo announces riders will deliver to queueing iPhone customers