Bud Light promised free beer to Cleveland Browns fans this season - only there was one catch - they needed to win.
Fans were double-taking the win since the Browns hadn't seen a regular season victory since December 2016.
National Football League fans have erupted over what's been labelled the "most disrespectful celebration of all time". So, Bud Light installed "victory fridges" in ten Cleveland bars. It was electric. And it was their first win in 635 days.
SpaceX announces new plan to send tourist around Moon
If all goes well, this unnamed passenger will be the first person to visit the moon since NASA's Apollo mission in 1972. SpaceX originally promised this mission with the Falcon Heavy, but that rocket appears to be falling out of favor.
Let the beer flow in Cleveland. His Total QBR of 95.4 was the highest in a game for anyone who did not throw a touchdown pass (minimum 20 plays) in the last five seasons, according to ESPN Stats and Information. I think that this is the best team that I have had since I have been here. According to ESPN Stats and Information, the Browns had been 1-72-1 in those games before Thursday night.
The hapless franchise nearly ended its losing streak in their season opener, only to end up in a tie with divisional foes, the Pittsburgh Steelers.
For Browns fans who have sustained their passion despite not seeing their team win the AFC North in nearly 30 years, a home playoff game would likely be even more welcome than a free beer.
- Nintendo Switch Online finally has a concrete launch date
- Teenager dead as gas line explosions spark dozens of fires in Boston
- Trump challenges Kavanaugh accuser's credibility, dividing Republicans
- Eminem Destroys Machine Gun Kelly In Epic Rant After Diss Tracks
- Disney is bringing several Marvel heroes spinoffs to its upcoming streaming service
- Hurricane Florence by the (frightening) numbers
- Deliveroo announces riders will deliver to queueing iPhone customers
- China won't devalue yuan to boost exports, says Premier Li
- Hurricane Florence map uses an unfortunate graphic to display devastation
- Verdict: England given immediate perspective on where they stand by Spain’s display