The long-awaited start of the online service for Nintendo's hybrid console is set in stone.
In addition to facilitating online play, Nintendo Switch Online will include access to 20 NES games with online multiplayer components including The Legend of Zelda, Dr. Mario and Super Mario Bros. 3. Memberships for Nintendo Switch Online begin on September 18, 2018, and users will be able to test out the service with a 7-day free trial via the Nintendo eShop. I'm not actually excited for Switch Online at all so far, but I also don't play any video games online. So...
Colin Cowherd Shares Major Injury Update For QB Aaron Rodgers
The Green Bay Packers can say all they want that quarterback Aaron Rodgers is day to day with a knee injury . Rodgers' status will be one to monitor once we get closer to Sunday's game.
Nintendo has announced their Switch Online memberships will launch in Canada, the U.S. and beyond on September 18, 2018.
As announced before, the Switch Online service will cost $29.95 for 12 months, $11.95 for three months and $5.95 for a month-on-month subscription. The family membership plan, which will allow the account holder to invite up to seven others to join the family group, has one tier priced at $34.99 for 12 months.
Are you excited for Switch Online to hit, or are you just disappointed that you'll have to pay to play online soon?
- Man arrested in extraordinary airport car chase
- Tropical Storm Gordon could strengthen into a weak hurricane
- Verdict: England given immediate perspective on where they stand by Spain’s display
- Alex Jones squares off with Marco Rubio during press conference
- How the Umpire's Male Ego Ruined the US Open Women's Final
- 4 dead, including gunman, in Cincinnati bank shooting
- Bob Woodward’s Book Reveals Startling Details About Trump’s Presidency: ‘We’re in Crazytown’
- Colin Kaepernick Unveils New Nike ‘Just Do It’ Ad
- Hurricane Florence map uses an unfortunate graphic to display devastation
- Top Court's Historic Verdict: Homosexuality Decriminalised