"We had a great conversation at halftime Sunday night and came to the conclusion that I could go back out there if I could deal with the pain", Rodgers said Wednesday.
Head coach Mike McCarthy said Rodgers will be in the rehab group Thursday during practice.
"This is no layup", McCarthy said Thursday morning. If Rodgers can't go, the Packers would turn to backup DeShone Kizer, who accounted for two turnovers after coming in when Rodgers got hurt in the second quarter last week against the Bears.
Unlike an actual line you can bet on, the SuperContest lines are locked in on Wednesday and then don't move again for the rest of the week.
After being carted to the locker room, Rodgers returned in the second half to rally the Packers from a 20-0 deficit to a 24-23 win, matching the largest comeback of Rodgers' NFL career.
Trump says Sessions safe in job at least until November elections
President Trump declined to answer whether he would allow Sessions to remain in the position following the midterms. Trump mentioned the prospect of firing Sessions during a phone call with Graham last week.
"I think anytime a player comes off a game where he's injured, obviously there's the hope of playing", McCarthy added.
"I mean every practice is important", receiver Davante Adams said.
The latter makes more sense if we're being honest.
Not to mention, if Rodgers were to take the field, he would face off against a tough and loaded Vikings defense, that on paper, would give the signal caller issues throughout the game.
Rodgers' status will be one to monitor once we get closer to Sunday's game.
- How the Umpire's Male Ego Ruined the US Open Women's Final
- Tropical Storm Gordon Heads for the Gulf
- Google Pixel 3 XL supposedly photographed after being left in a taxi
- Cowboys ‘only willing’ to trade third-round pick for Seahawks’ Earl Thomas
- Hurricane Florence strengthens to Category 2 storm
- Tropical Storm Gordon could strengthen into a weak hurricane
- Tottenham's Heung-Min Son one game from military service exemption
- 4 dead, including gunman, in Cincinnati bank shooting
- Papadopoulos Sentenced To 14 Days In Prison
- Verdict: England given immediate perspective on where they stand by Spain’s display