The ban comes one month after Facebook, YouTube and Apple removed Jones and Infowars' accounts from their platforms, raising pressure on Twitter to follow suit.
Jones insisted that Rubio acknowledge his presence and importance.
"Don't touch me again, man", Rubio tells Jones.
Jones interpreted this to mean that Rubio was gonna throw hands, which, admittedly, would be fantastic to watch.
Jones - the founder of Infowars who has said the September 11, 2001, attacks were an inside job and that the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School was a hoax - confronted Rubio as he was taking questions from the press on Wednesday.
Rubio, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, answered another question from reporters before an aide announced he needed to leave.
Teddy Bridgewater to be traded to Saints from the New York Jets
The 2014 first-round pick dislocated his knee and tore his ACL during a practice with the Vikings in August 2016. The career of Teddy Bridgewater has had many twists and turns.
The news comes hours after a weird video emerged of Alex Jones and popular Republican politician Marco Rubio almost came to blows during a press conference. Alex Jones tried to turn that argument by saying that social media companies were already silencing people like him.
"You're not gonna get arrested", Rubio told him.
"You want me to get arrested", Jones claimed.
Jones, clearly relishing the successful provocation, said: "He'll beat me up!"
Jones pressed Rubio on why he wasn't doing more to protect conservative voices from being silenced on Facebook.
Rep. Billy Long, R-Mo., a certified auctioneer, quickly stepped in with a fast-paced patter in an attempt to drown out Loomer until the police could remove her from the hearing room. "You are literally like a little gangster thug, Rubio just threatened to physically take care of me". So as much as I think the loss of Alex Jones on social media is no loss at all, I do worry about what the precedent of cutting him off means for the future.
The theories he has promoted include that the September 11, 2001 attacks on NY and Washington were staged by the U.S. government.
- Son Heung-min sends message to Mauricio Pochettino Asian Games win
- Google Pixel 3 XL supposedly photographed after being left in a taxi
- NIck Foles Expected To Start The Philadelphia Eagles' Season Opener
- Colin Kaepernick Unveils New Nike ‘Just Do It’ Ad
- Tropical Depression Six forms off Africa
- Tottenham's Heung-Min Son one game from military service exemption
- Seahawks-Raiders to play at Wembley as Tottenham stadium isn’t ready
- Google Pixel Watch delayed as Google focuses on Wear OS
- Bob Woodward’s Book Reveals Startling Details About Trump’s Presidency: ‘We’re in Crazytown’
- Tropical Storm Gordon Heads for the Gulf