Google's next big smartphone launch is expected to happen early next month, but there's been yet another "leak" ahead of time. There is not much information revealed by the FCC listing as of now, however, we will keep you posted on the same.
Google Pixel 3 XL, which is set to become the successor to last year's Google Pixel 2 XL flagship device, has now been spotted in a Lyft cab. This means that there's a good chance the Pixel 3 prototype had been kept in a case for a while before it was left at the Lyft. These naming schemes are based on the fact that the previous gen Pixels i.e the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 Xl were called as G011A and G011c respectively. Regardless, they might get into a lot of trouble for their actions.
Seahawks-Raiders to play at Wembley as Tottenham stadium isn’t ready
Chairman, Daniel Levy , said: "We know this will be disappointing for all our season tickets holders, premium members and our fans worldwide".
That notched display will have a 2,960 x 1,440 pixel resolution and the device will be running Android 9 and come with a pair of headphones in the box. The device is also said to have active edges, which will allow users to perform certain tasks simply by squeezing on the sides of the phone. And sure, nearly all leaks were pretty exhaustive, leaving very few secrets for Google to reveal during official announcements.
The Pixel 3 XL has been leaked more than any other major smartphone in recent memory, thanks to pre-production units being unboxed and tested in the wild. They show the same, tall notch on top of the screen with dual selfie cameras and a speaker in between. Moreover, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL will have Extended range LTE services for U.S. customers.
According to Bloomberg, both devices will be unveiled at Google's launch event on October 9th, in New York City.
- Sacha Baron Cohen targets O.J. Simpson in ‘Who Is America?’ finale
- Trump candidate, Democrat underdog to vie for Florida governor’s seat
- Bob Woodward’s Book Reveals Startling Details About Trump’s Presidency: ‘We’re in Crazytown’
- Prolific playwright Neil Simon dead at 91
- John McCain Aide Reads Senator's Final Message To America
- Trump makes trade announcement at the White House, possibly on NAFTA deal
- New Apple iPad Pro rumors: Face ID, smaller bezels, price prediction
- Inbound Australian PM Scott Morrison gives his first address
- Tottenham's Heung-Min Son one game from military service exemption
- Roxanne Pallett QUITS Celebrity Big Brother house following Ryan Thomas drama