Following her decision to leave the show, a representative for the actress released a statement on her behalf.
After Ryan confided in housemates Dan Osborne, Ben Jardine and Jermaine Pennant he never meant to harm Roxanne and the situation had been skewed, Roxanne rushed to tell the boys her side of the story.
Meanwhile, Gabby Allen said that Roxanne's story was "like a boy who cried wolf" before adding: 'I feel sorry for [Ryan], if he actually didn't mean it that way and we are being terrible to him.
"We can't make any more comment at present until such time as Roxanne is out of the "Big Brother" house and is able to address this situation herself". She also said she was "in pain all night". I went from being in shock to angry now because a boy who's punched me repeatedly, unprovoked, completely deliberate.
After Ben's eviction, Sally said to Roxanne: "If you had come to me I'd have said you have to go now".
"She has now been reunited with her fiancé and family and thanks everyone for their support during her time in the show".
Melania Appears to Slam Trump in Her Latest Speech About Cyberbullying
She said that everyone attending shared one goal: "to pave a smooth way forward for our children, our next generation". He said one in five children experience bullying, and that 16 per cent of children now are victims of cyberbullying.
The incident allegedly took place in the kitchen of the Big Brother house.
"We both know and Roxanne knows there was no malice, hurt or anger in anything I did during this time. I'm thinking, that's not right!"
Upset by the situation, he responded: 'I don't want to win this game, it's just tough in here Sal, it's so tough. She was a comfort blanket for me.
After hearing from Ryan that him and Roxanne have never really seen eye-to-eye, Dan said: "He just admitted he has had a problem with her for years and in my eyes you don't do that to someone you a problem with".
The next episode of Celebrity Big Brother will air on Virgin Media Two / Channel at 10pm on Saturday 1 September.
He later spoke to Roxanne and the pair shook hands, apparently drawing a line under the controversy.
- Serena Williams reveals why she won’t be celebrating her daughter's first birthday
- International Space Station pressure holding steady after leak
- West Nile Virus Found In Washington County
- Australia's new PM announces Cabinet
- Google Pixel Watch delayed as Google focuses on Wear OS
- Air quality reaches hazardous levels in Spokane
- International News Alexis Sanchez likely to miss Brighton clash 4 hours ago
- National Enquirer Executives Had Safe Containing Dirt on Trump
- New managers Emery and Pellegrini scrap for first point
- Slow-witted and blinkered: Moscow slams 'aggressive' United States sanctions, vows response