He further said that despite all the external scrutiny, only the players know about the managers since they work with them every day and they have more information than the rest of the world, which includes the fans and media.
Mourinho has come under pressure after United suffered back-to-back defeats to Brighton and Tottenham Hotspur, which leaves the side in 13th position in the English top flight.
The Portuguese is understood to be furious that club bosses refused to invest more than a total of £75m on Fred, Diogo Dalot and Lee Grant.
When Arsenal supporters continually rented a plane to fly over the club's matches with the slogan "NO CONTRACT - #WENGER OUT" trailing behind, people - including Man Utd fans - were quick to mock them.
"I knew this was going to be hard because I also knew that last season was very, very hard".
"I hope we can see Alexis play better". If I say it again now it is not because of two defeats. We are the last team in England to win a European competition.
Puerto Rico raises Hurricane Maria death toll to 2,975
The report, "Ascertainment of the Estimated Excess Mortality from Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico ", can be accessed here . That's a far bigger number than initially thought, and those affected tended to be the elderly and the poor.
Sanchez has instead chose to stay in Manchester in order to regain his sharpness after his side lost two of their opening three Premier League games. "After that it will be to win against Watford". They were always a big candidate but they transformed themselves into the biggest candidate.
Ronaldo ended up leaving Real Madrid to join Juventus and will face United in the Champions League after the Italian champions and Mourinho's side were both drawn in Group H.
"But he comes back to do a job for them like he did for Real Madrid".
Asked if United can play like City or Liverpool, "They play the way they play, and we play the way we play".
After surprising everyone in the early weeks of last season, Burnley have made an even slower start than United this time, with one point from three games.
- Rockets Trade Ryan Anderson to Suns for Chriss, Knight
- Verizon Throttled Data During Deadly Wildfire in California
- West Nile Virus Found In Washington County
- WestJet cancels Hawaii flights due to Hurricane Lane
- New managers Emery and Pellegrini scrap for first point
- Roxanne Pallett QUITS Celebrity Big Brother house following Ryan Thomas drama
- Serena Williams reveals why she won’t be celebrating her daughter's first birthday
- International Space Station pressure holding steady after leak
- Slow-witted and blinkered: Moscow slams 'aggressive' United States sanctions, vows response
- Tropical Depression Six forms off Africa