He could be in the mix for point guard minutes in Phoenix.
Houston had been attempting to trade Anderson-who will make $41.7 million over the next two seasons-for well over a year.
Knight main came off the bench in 2016, averaging 11 points per game.
Inbound Australian PM Scott Morrison gives his first address
Mr Turnbull confirmed he will be leaving politics, but when exactly that will be is not yet known. "I love Australia . Foreign Minister Julie Bishop was also in the running for the leadership, but did not make it to the final round.
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
Chriss, the No. 8 pick of the 2016 draft, has been a disappointment thus far.
The 30-year-old Anderson averaged 9.3 points per game in a reduced role for Houston last season.
Wojnarowski added that Anderson agreed to reduce his 2019-20 guarantee amount on his salary from $21.3 million to $15.6 million, the same amount Phoenix owed Knight in the final year of his contract. He averaged 8.5 points and 4.8 rebounds in 21.2 minutes per game during his first two seasons. They sent Melton, a second-round pick in this year's draft, to the Suns as part of the deal.
Anderson is a sieve defensively, but he's a stretch four who is a career 38.2 percent 3-point shooter.
- Teddy Bridgewater to be traded to Saints from the New York Jets
- Verizon Throttled Data During Deadly Wildfire in California
- New Apple iPad Pro rumors: Face ID, smaller bezels, price prediction
- Slow-witted and blinkered: Moscow slams 'aggressive' United States sanctions, vows response
- Prolific playwright Neil Simon dead at 91
- Guardiola Boasts: We Attacked Huddersfield With 10 Players
- Trump makes trade announcement at the White House, possibly on NAFTA deal
- Akshay Kumar’s movie strikes Gold with Rs 25.25 crores on Day 1
- Puerto Rico raises Hurricane Maria death toll to 2,975
- National Enquirer Executives Had Safe Containing Dirt on Trump