"He is a manager who has done well in Spain and in winning the UEFA Europa League and his teams always play good football, so I expect he will do the same at Arsenal", added Pellegrini.
When asked about Ozil's omission, and if it was due to a training ground argument, Emery was quick to dismiss the claims and said the player was missing due to illness.
"I think that Jack Wilshere must play as Jack Wilshere". Welbeck, a late substitute for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, sealed Arsenal's win in stoppage time after Bellerin's fine run and cross gave him time and space to score from close range.
"He spoke with me and we decided he would not to play". "There is still a lot of work to be done, but from what I have seen today we are going in the right direction".
"I prefer to play against a big team when you are in your best moment", the 64-year-old said.
Omarosa's Recording Is a 'Violation'
Writing on Twitter , he said: " Wacky Omarosa , who got fired three times on the Apprentice , now got fired for the last time". The American Civil Liberties Union called the private agreements for public employees "unconstitutional and unenforceable".
Former Sevilla and Paris St Germain boss Emery said on Thursday his side "need" to win against the Hammers - and three points would prevent him joining De Boer and Solskjaer. In the first half we conceded a lot of chances. I think it's very important to show them a better performance than in the two first matches.
There were plenty of positives to take, though, not least the amount of chances they created.
The best outfield player for West Ham on the night, Anderson picked up the assist for Arnautovic's goal, and also completed four dribbles and made three tackles, as his pace and direct approach were too hot to handle at times for the Arsenal backline. For the second half we were speaking in the dressing room (of the need) to help more inside with two midfielders. It was for that I am happy but there are things we must improve.
Emery seems confident that we are improving.
"Both teams can not win, we will see what we get out of it this weekend but we must work exactly the same again after this game".
- Slow-witted and blinkered: Moscow slams 'aggressive' United States sanctions, vows response
- WestJet cancels Hawaii flights due to Hurricane Lane
- Melania Appears to Slam Trump in Her Latest Speech About Cyberbullying
- Erdogan says United States set deadline for pastor's release
- International News Alexis Sanchez likely to miss Brighton clash 4 hours ago
- Man who stole plane and died in crash had North Dakota ties
- Tesla Go-Private Effort Advances With Board Panel to Study Offer
- Donald Trump Denounces Racism Ahead of White Supremacist Rally Anniversary
- On the brink: Woods electrifies in 2nd-place finish at PGA
- Trump calls ex-'Apprentice' star turned White House aide a 'dog'