Pogba scored a late, late penalty after Duffy's foul on Fellaini, but the Seagulls saw out the remaining time to beat United at home for the second successive season.
"The week leading up was good and I expected the team collectively to be better. There are basic mistakes that makes it nearly an impossible mission to win the match".
"I don't know really [the extent of Sanchez's injury]", Mourinho said.
Paul Pogba has seen his leadership and consistency questioned by Paul Scholes, with the former Manchester United star also bemused by comments regarding attitude at Old Trafford.
"My view would be that he's got to stay until the very end of that contract and be backed until the end of that contract if you're going to give a contract extension as the CEO of the club".
"There's a new manager at Arsenal, there's a new manager at Chelsea so that might help United to finish in the top four, but Mourinho has to sort his own house out".
Tesla Go-Private Effort Advances With Board Panel to Study Offer
The board had confirmed earlier this month that it had "met several times over the last week" to discuss going private. The special committee has retained lawyers - Latham & Watkins - in addition to a legal team used by the company.
"United need serious football people to guide what they are doing".
"The press, the pundits are usually very critical of me when I go in that direction".
"I was disappointed for Lewis".
"I've watched that game and I'm trying to work out what the tactics were".
The Portuguese has previously singled out players for criticism if he felt they performed below expectations but said his side were not good enough as a collective against Brighton. Past year we had nearly maybe the same attitude as today, and it's not right. The worst thing is it didn't seem like a one-off yesterday, and it could happen time and time again. Sometimes you make mistakes and are punished, sometimes the opponent doesn't take advantage of the gifts, and sometimes they do and this time was nearly three on three so they were critical in the gifts that we gave them and because of that I think they deserve [to win]. It has to be a big lesson for us.
- Unai Emery shares who will start in goal for Arsenal against Chelsea
- NASA launched a probe to 'touch the sun'
- Trump doubles down on security clearances; former officials slam move
- Jim Carrey Plans to Bring Robotnik to Life With ‘Magic’ and ‘Desperation’
- Anderson: our attack would have run through any line-up today
- Trump calls Turkey a ‘problem,’ says detained U.S. pastor isn’t a spy
- Erdogan says United States set deadline for pastor's release
- Turkey says Trump tariff move will harm ties, vows retaliation
- Melania Appears to Slam Trump in Her Latest Speech About Cyberbullying
- Man who stole plane and died in crash had North Dakota ties