The contest was confirmed by Wilder, Fury and promoter Frank Warren in the ring following the Gypsy King's victory over Francesco Pianeta in Belfast tonight.
Wilder then entered the ring and said: "We are ready now". This fight will happen. "It's on, baby. This is what we've been waiting for here - the best fighting the best".
Fury is set to face Francesco Pianeta on Saturday. Wilder formally announced that a fight against Fury is now official with a date and location to be revealed next week.
They called, I answered.
"Saunders looks terrified", they said.
"We are two men that will fight anybody", Fury said.
Man linked to ‘Housewives’ star Bethenny Frankel found dead
The two knew each other for nearly three decades, since Shields married one of Frankel's high school friends. A spokeswoman for the New York City medical examiner's office has identified the man as Dennis Shields .
'I wouldn't lose for £100million; you can't pay any amount of money for me to go to Vegas to get sparked out.
The WBC heavyweight champion gave Fury his belt, who paraded it around the ring before handing it back. He regained his boxing license in January after accepting a backdated two-year doping ban the previous month for elevated levels of nandrolone in urine samples.
In Vegas he will paid the biggest purse of his career - significantly more than that earned as the mandatory challenger to Wladimir Klitschko - and one that at 30 will mean he never needs to fight again, but he insisted: 'I'm not going into this for a pay cheque. Wilder was born in Alabama. Working on my boxing, get the rounds in. I went 10 rounds and I was very happy with my performance. "I think his style is tailor-made for mine - awkward, wild swings - and I believe I'm a better boxer than him technically". "It's no secret I needed the rounds to be able to show I can slip and slide still and I did just that".
This year he can add the WBC title to his list of accomplishments if he beats the 32 year old Wilder who is also unbeaten at 40-0 and most importantly, an eye-catching 39 knockouts.
His team had been negotiating to fight WBA, WBO and IBF champion Anthony Joshua but talks fell through.
Saunders butts in as he says Fury is going to knock out the American for him, bringing a laugh out of Wilder. "You are going to feel the experience of being knocked out by the Bronze Bomber".
- Trump calls ex-'Apprentice' star turned White House aide a 'dog'
- IPhone X-like Motorola P30 gets official in China, and it's cheap
- Donald Trump stumps in central OH for 12th congressional candidate
- Donald Trump Denounces Racism Ahead of White Supremacist Rally Anniversary
- New York University makes tuition free for all medical students
- Klopp: We are the Rocky to City's Drago
- Omarosa claims Trump is a racist, used N-word on 'The Apprentice'
- Guardiola Boasts: We Attacked Huddersfield With 10 Players
- NASA launched a probe to 'touch the sun'
- Stormy Daniels drops out of 'Celebrity Big Brother'