On Thursday, Lenovo posted an operating profit for the first quarter - after making a loss the previous year. Rs 21,000) for the base size model and Yuan 2499 (Approx. OPPO F9 was launched in Vietnam earlier today, where it was been priced at VND 7,990,000 or approximately Rs.24,000. But, the rumors were true and Motorola has just presented its Huawei P20/iPhone X clone, which will be released only in China, at least for now.
"One starts to wonder whether Jony Ive's design group at Apple has become the de facto owner for the reference design for all high-end smartphones". Not just design, it also used similar wallpaper. There is a notch on top, making the tall screen even taller, extending the ratio to 19:9.
United States revives sanctions to hurt Iran economy
Instead, Iran could send missiles to its Houthi allies in Yemen to target oil shipping from U.S. allies, as it already has . While Iran's economy is in poor shape, it isn't in the critical condition it was when the Iran nuclear deal was reached.
Motorola's latest offering bestows a 6.2-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2246 x 1080 pixels. The phone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. OPPO F9 runs on an octa-core 12nm MediaTek Helio P60 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz, coupled with either 4GB or 6GB of RAM. Internally it has 64GB or 128GB of storage which can be expanded up to 256GB extra via microSD. And, on the front, Motorola has added a 12-megapixel selfie snapper. The camera claims to offer portrait shots with AI support. Further, the budget-centric smartphone has dual rear cameras and Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. On the front side, there is the 5-megapixel camera for selfies and video calls. There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Lastly, the P30 has a 3,000mAh battery. The Moto Z3 supports 5G Moto Mod, a JBL stereo speaker, an Eye-Hasselblad camera with 10x zoom insta-share projector and a battery pack enabled with Turbo-charging. However, the Lenovo Z5 is significantly cheaper than the other two smartphones, so from a value perspective, the Lenovo smartphone is a better option. If you want to get your hands on it, then you'll have to import it from China, which has additional costs. From what we can see, the P30 will be nearly identical to the iPhone X with the only major difference being the chin on the P30.
- Trump calls ex-'Apprentice' star turned White House aide a 'dog'
- On the brink: Woods electrifies in 2nd-place finish at PGA
- Explosive drones detonate in 'attempt' on Venezuelan president
- Duchess of Sussex's sister takes cruel swipe on her birthday
- Tesla Go-Private Effort Advances With Board Panel to Study Offer
- Omarosa claims Trump is a racist, used N-word on 'The Apprentice'
- Jim Carrey Plans to Bring Robotnik to Life With ‘Magic’ and ‘Desperation’
- Turkey says Trump tariff move will harm ties, vows retaliation
- Anderson: our attack would have run through any line-up today
- Donald Trump stumps in central OH for 12th congressional candidate