According to Matt Law of The Telegraph, Chelsea have agreed to meet Athletic Bilbao's Kepa Arrizabalaga's buyout clause, which would make the Basque shot stopper a world record signing at €80 million.
It was announced on Wednesday evening that Courtois has joined Madrid for a fee in the region of £35m with midfielder Mateo Kovacic heading to Stamford Bridge on loan as part of the deal.
"I don't think there will be additional pressure, just the one I put on myself". I've analysed what is best for me so I consider the opportunity presented to me in signing for Chelsea is the best for my future.
However there is no clause in the deal that would permit Chelsea to automatically buy Kovacic, a Croatia worldwide, next summer.
Gates Testifies He Helped Manafort Fudge Info To Obtain Loans
Ellis repeatedly clashed with prosecutors about the relevance of such testimony and once again urged them to speed things along. Manafort's defence attorneys have sought to paint Gates as an embezzler, liar and the instigator of any criminal conduct.
The 31-year-old only joined Chelsea six months ago, but his 18-month contract means that he has less than one year left on his current deal. "Nobody is guaranteed a starting spot and I have come here to work hard and it's up to the coach to decide the rest".
The move comes as huge news to the footballing world as Liverpool have only just recently made Brazilian Allison the most expensive keeper ever, notably beating Chelsea to his signature.
"He's a wonderful player", Courtois said of Hazard who was also linked with a move to Real. Chelsea has made a great bet in taking me. But the youngster has impressed when given the opportunity for both club and country and seems to be a good fit for a three-man Chelsea midfield alongside Jorginho and N'Golo Kante.
"I had excellent references from them about the club, knowing them and being able to talk to them has been a great support for me over the last few days". "I find Sarri's style and ideas very attractive". I didn't expect to play last night but I feel good.
- Becomes exclusive United States home for Community Shield showdown | Programming
- Demi Lovato's assistant thought she was dead
- Iranian naval drill a warning on sanctions, says United States general
- Trump Threatens to Shut Down Government if Democrats Don't Back Immigration Policies
- West Brom offered encouragement in chase for Newcastle United striker
- Injury-hit Manchester United 'in trouble' for new campaign, says Jose Mourinho
- China Warns Of Retaliation If US Takes More Trade Steps
- 'No nuclear deals for SA yet' - Cyril Ramaphosa
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Hamilton WINS - Vettel second
- Timothy Fosu-Mensah, International Champions Cup, Jose Mourinho