Lovato, who had reportedly been found unconscious in her room after a night of partying in celebration of a backup dancer's birthday, was not breathing when the assistant found her, and her pillow reportedly had blood on it, a sign of hemorrhaging.
Demi is now recovering in hospital in Los Angeles, and is apparently suffering from a very high fever and extreme nausea, but reports say that she is "expected to make a full recovery". She has agreed to rehab and will go straight to an in-patient facility...
TMZ reports that Lovato's bodyguard arrived at the singer's Hollywood Hills home to her assistant screaming, "She's dead!"
White House defends decision to bar CNN reporter from event
Fox News' chief political anchor Bret Baier defended Collins on-air and in a series of tweets Wednesday. She reacted by saying, "You're banning me from an event because you didn't like the questions I asked".
The bodyguard reportedly rushed to Lovato's side and propped her up, as well as attempted to clear her airways so she could breathe.
Earlier in the day, LAPD officer Ray Brown confirmed a call from the 8000 block of Laurel View Drive: "We had a call out for possible overdose for a female approximately 25 years of age".
Lovato has struggled with an eating disorder, self-mutilation and other issues, and entered rehab in 2010.
And since her hospitalization, there's been reports that Demi has been suffering complications, so hopefully this new information means that Demi is finally on the mend and on the road to recovery. Demi has told the people close to her that she is serious about her sobriety, and plans to do whatever it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle moving forward'. She wants to be sober.
- Are Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas already engaged?
- 'No nuclear deals for SA yet' - Cyril Ramaphosa
- Smoking ban in, near public housing goes into effect Tuesday
- Administration Earmarks Up to $12 Billion for Agriculture to Offset Trade War
- Israel arrests Italians who painted mural of Palestinian teen
- Toronto benefit concert with Demi Lovato cancelled after hospitalization
- Cohen Tapes Erase Attorney-Client Privilege, 'Indication of a Fraud'
- FDA Warns that ‘Vaginal Rejuvenation’ Is a Painful Laser Treatment
- Trump Threatens to Shut Down Government if Democrats Don't Back Immigration Policies
- Facebook and Twitter face uncertain road ahead