An image of the upcoming Mavic 2 drone was first leaked online earlier this month, but United Kingdom store Argos has published a catalog that shows off the new drone in a very prominent ad which also lists the drone's features. This is new for DJI, and also features on the latest drone from Parrot, the ANAFI. First, a "zoom" model (a configuration DJI is calling the Mavic 2 Zoom) that can shoot as wide as 28mm and as tight as 48mm. The biggest surprise is that the Mavic 2 will come in two distinct models, Pro and Zoom.
According to previous speculations, there is the possibility that the new drones by DJI will have swappable cameras. If this catalog leak is any indication, the arrival of new drones could be imminent.
The Mavic 2 is a small yet powerful drone with 1080p video transmission and up to 8km (5 miles) transmission distance and a max speed of 20m/s (45mph). The Pro version has a 1-inch CMOS sensor Hasselblad camera, while the Zoom version has a 2x zoom lens and Dolly Zoom effect. The leak suggested that the drone might be able to detect obstacles with a 360-degree field of view. While there's no mention of recording capabilities we can not imagine anything less than 4K. Thanks to a mistakenly published advertisement in a United Kingdom retailer's catalogue, DJI had to confirm a few specs and features ahead of the drones' official reveal.
Hungarian Grand Prix: Hamilton WINS - Vettel second
In a dramatic finish, Valtteri Bottas lost control of his auto and bumped Ricciardo's Red Bull off the track as he was about to be overtaken.
Photos of the Mavic 2 Enterprise Edition have surfaced before, but this is the first time people can see the bottom of it.
"This pre-printed catalogue was scheduled before we postponed our "See the Bigger Picture" event", the spokesman continued, adding that the event had been delayed to "ensure we can deliver high-quality, cutting-edge technology to our customers".
However, the technical details listed below the image don't match up with the Argos ad, which clearly states the flight time as 31 minutes and not the 21 minutes mentioned on the German DJI website. The existing price range for the other Mavic Pro gives us a clue, though.
- Demi Lovato Hospitalized Following Heroin Overdose
- Smoking ban in, near public housing goes into effect Tuesday
- Meghan Markle TOTALLY Approves Of Nick Jonas & BFF Priyanka Chopra's Engagement!
- Israel arrests Italians who painted mural of Palestinian teen
- Facebook creates new China subsidiary despite ban and censorship
- Sen. Lindsey Graham says Trump's tough talk "not working" on Putin
- FDA Warns that ‘Vaginal Rejuvenation’ Is a Painful Laser Treatment
- Are Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas already engaged?
- Trump Threatens to Shut Down Government if Democrats Don't Back Immigration Policies
- 'No nuclear deals for SA yet' - Cyril Ramaphosa