United have so far brought in three new players, with Brazil midfielder Fred the stand-out buy at £52million. Among his targets, Mourinho has taken aim at the ICC, pointing out how the series of friendlies is unable to provide fans with an opportunity to see the stars of the game in action; given that this is a World Cup year.
Jose Mourinho has hit out at Manchester United's transfer window inactivity after watching his under-strength squad crash to a 4-1 defeat against Liverpool in the latest stop of their pre-season US tour.
Mourinho said to reporters, as per Sky Sports: "Do you want me to be very happy with the players [Sanchez] has around him?"
"He's right about that, I don't know why United can't spend".
Which players are Manchester United most likely to sell and sign this summer, according to 888sport?
While Liverpool have bought well, there will still be times when rotation requires one of the academy players to step up and be counted.
"I don't think he's a leader", Mourinho said.
Dollar drops further on Trump's comments on currency, rate hike
Trump's comments came shortly after CNBC aired an interview with the president in which he bashed the Fed's planned rate hikes . President Donald Trump said on Thursday that he's "not thrilled" with the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates .
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho revealed his frustration at a lack of new signings and a lengthening injury list after a heavy 4-1 defeat to Liverpool in MI. I was watching on television Chelsea against Inter and the people in Nice decided the beach was better.
"It's not like the gaffer to make an oversight in his match preparations, so it seemed odd that he would inadvertently have played each of us almost 235 miles out of position", Mata continued.
For instance, regular players like Pogba, Lukaku, Lingard, Matic, Valencia, Lindelof, Rashford, Fellaini are not playing the pre-season tour.
"How can Manchester United not by one significant player?"
"But I think once they come back, I think Man United will be fine".
"I came back to show that I've improved and to show that I'm a better player now".
"I'm waiting to see what happens". The 55-year-old is targeting a wide forward and a centre-back, with Internazionale's Ivan Perisic and Leicester City's Harry Maguire among his targets.
- Cohen Tapes Erase Attorney-Client Privilege, 'Indication of a Fraud'
- White House defends decision to bar CNN reporter from event
- Israel arrests Italians who painted mural of Palestinian teen
- Toronto benefit concert with Demi Lovato cancelled after hospitalization
- Emery respects Ozil's Germany choice, says Arsenal is his 'home'
- Pompeo, Haley step up pressure to support Trump's talks on North Korea
- Amazon Prime Day seen setting new sales record for e-commerce giant
- Hijacking not ruled out over disappearance of missing flight MH370
- Galaxy J2 Core is Samsung’s first Android Go smartphone
- US trade threats, intimidation won't ever work: China