A cold front will move through the area and bring another round of afternoon rain and storms. The greatest potential for severe thunderstorms would be Tuesday and Tuesday night. Highs will top out in the middle and upper 80s to wrap up the work week along with lower humidity. While the Omaha metro will stay mostly dry, showers and storms will be possible mainly after 3 a.m. for counties to the west.
Sun: High: 92 Low: 69 Decreasing clouds.
ABC News Heavy rain will enter the Washington D.C. Philadelphia New York City and Boston regions late Tuesday afternoon
Here's something to look forward to: It's expected to cool waaay down to just 100 degrees by next Wednesday. Some very heavy rainfall is also possible with any of these storms.
Sunshine and warm temperatures once again in the forecast today with highs topping out in the upper 80's to mid 90's. Those temperatures will be accompanied by mostly sunny skies and much lower humidity. However, the European Model is forecasting more of a coastal storm scenario.
For tonight: We can see another round of storms/rain with humid conditions.
Russian Agents Used Illinois Computer To Hack Dems In 2016, Indictment Alleges
They then released the stolen information through fake accounts in the weeks before voters went to the polls that November. He said he briefed Trump earlier this week on the indictment .
- Wimbledon 2018 men's semi-final: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
- #ObamainKenya: Barack Obama fourth visit to Kenya
- Trump visit to United Kingdom begins on awkward note
- Tesla announces deal for Shanghai factory
- Falcons, Atlanta United drop affiliation with Papa John's
- China’s U.S. trade surplus hits record on rush to beat tariffs
- Kerber, Serena set to reprise 2016 showdown
- Fox News hosts react to the Trump-Putin summit
- Serena Williams set to ‘be a contender to win Grand Slams’
- Duchess of Cambridge beams in white at Prince Louis' christening