The reality star took to Instagram Saturday to share a "summer look" inspired by the collection, done by her makeup artist Ariel Tejada.
Kris said of her daughter, who is the director of Kylie Cosmetics: 'She had a plan when she was 17.
The 20-year-old, and mother of Stormi Webster, is clearly not one to be stopped, according to Forbes, who put her on the cover of their latest edition.
Included in the said issue of Forbes Magazine is an article detailing how Kylie Jenner has made millions at such a young age.
One viewer tweeted: "I HATE it when I see children, with their ears pierced". I want to do my own make-up, and I want to do a lip-kit, and these are going to be my first 3 colours'. In an interview with Refinery29, the KKW beauty mogul argued that Kylie, and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, are definitely self-made.
The idea that she is a "self-made" very rich young woman has earned Forbes some ridicule, but that's a whole different story.
Microsoft's budget Surface Go goes official with 10-inch screen
Given that the Surface Go is meant to be carried around as the name suggests, a strong battery life is a must have. Only the Wi-Fi version is going to be available right now, with the LTE model set to hit shelves later this year.
Kardashian West also clarified just how much her parents are involved in their business decisions.
"I don't want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn't have a billion dollars", he said on his page, urging people to spread the word as it was "extremely important". It adds the suite to be proud of her sister who "knew how to manage his insecurity and found out how to make it a lucrative business" in reference to the lips of Kylie Jenner, which are its prime asset.
But big sister Kim Kardashian is pushing back against the backlash.
The star then showed TMZ her daughter's first three lip products - which Kylie released nearly immediately after she revealed her business plans.
"She wanted straight hair and I straightened her hair one time", the mum-of-three told The Hollywood Reporter at the time. Others criticized Forbes for dubbing Kylie as "self-made".
- Gregg Popovich says goodbye to Tony Parker after Hornets move
- Tesla announces deal for Shanghai factory
- Chelsea squad confused over managerial situation ahead of new season
- Roger Federer defeats Jan-Lennard Struff to reach Wimbledon fourth round
- Wimbledon 2018 men's semi-final: Novak Djokovic v Rafael Nadal
- China’s U.S. trade surplus hits record on rush to beat tariffs
- The Folding Samsung Galaxy X May Come Before the S10, Not After
- Kerber, Serena set to reprise 2016 showdown
- Russian Agents Used Illinois Computer To Hack Dems In 2016, Indictment Alleges
- Graham Warns Dems Against Personal Attacks on Kavanaugh