Image: The Middletons joined the Royal Family to pose for Louis's christening.
The royal family has released Prince Louis' official christening portraits and they are an absolute dream to behold.
Four images were taken by celebrity photographer Matt Holyoak after the baptism in The Chapel Royal at St James's Palace last week.
The duchess added, with a smile: "I hope he stays like this".
In newly released photos, Prince Louis can be seen holding hands with his big sister, Prince Charlotte, at the baby boy's christening last week.
US adds a solid 213,000 jobs; unemployment up to 4 pct
With 93 straight months of job growth - a historical record - many employers have said they're feeling pressure to raise wages. Remaining slack in the job market could be keeping a lid on wage growth, said Cathy Barerra, chief economist at ZipRecruiter.
Louis was born April 23.
(L to R) Prince Harry, Megan, Duchess of Sussex, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Charles, Carole Middleton, Michael Middleton, Pippa Middleton-Matthews, James Matthews, James Middleton. Mr Holyoak, who photographed the Queen and Prince Philip past year on their 70th wedding anniversary, took the four official photographs at Prince Charles' official residence.
As per royal tradition, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have now shared several portraits taken on the day.
Prince William and Catherine have marked their youngest son Prince Louis' christening with a series of intimate and natural photos with their closest family members. The gown is based off the one Queen Victoria had made for her daughter's christening in 1841.
The Prince's godparents were also announced the morning of his christening as Nicholas van Cutsem, Guy Pelly, Harry Aubrey-Fletcher, Lady Laura Meade, Robert Carter and Lucy Middleton.
Then, of course, there's the first official portrait of the Cambridge's as a family of five - and it's lovely!
- Microsoft's budget Surface Go goes official with 10-inch screen
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to leave Real Madrid for €100 million
- Gregg Popovich says goodbye to Tony Parker after Hornets move
- China’s U.S. trade surplus hits record on rush to beat tariffs
- Falcons, Atlanta United drop affiliation with Papa John's
- President Trump Hopes For Good Ties With New President-Elect Of Mexico
- Belgium advances to World Cup semifinals, beats Brazil 2-1
- Flake: 'Concern' about what Trump might promise Putin
- Iran Aims to Keep Oil Exports Flowing Despite US Sanctions
- Airplane Love Story Unfolds After A Woman Switched Seats With A Passenger