German site AllAboutSamsung reports that the company is expected to launch a triple camera setup on the most premium Samsung Galaxy S10 (Beyond 2). It is not hard to imagine the reasons why Samsung is expected to experience a frightful quarter, because according to analysts, the reason for the drop in profit is lackluster Galaxy S9 sales.
SEOUL-Samsung Electronics Co. forecasts second-quarter operating profit will grow 5%, though the result missed analyst estimates and would halt what had been four straight quarters of record earnings. That wasn't actually surprising considering how little Samsung changed between the Galaxy S9 and its predecessor, but now it looks like that's eating into the bottom line for the company. Despite this setback, Samsung's chip manufacturing business comes as a savior for the April-June period when an increase in profit of about 50 percent on a yearly basis is expected.
Samsung expects its second-quarter profit growth to be its lowest in more than a year, amid reports of lackluster sales of its flagship Galaxy S9 smartphones. Recent reports claimed that parts for the foldable handset are already in the making, with Samsung aiming for an early 2019 launch. The device will enter mass production later this year ahead of its unveiling in the first month of 2019.
Harley to shift some production overseas, Walker pushes for ending all tariffs
The United States says it is imposing the tariffs on steel and metal worldwide in order to protect America's metal industries. Harley-Davidson now has overseas manufacturing plants in Brazil, India and Australia and is building a plant in Thailand .
Rumors regarding the Galaxy X have been heating up.
"We are preparing for foldable phones very intensely". It is said that the phone would be held shut by magnets and that the display would turn on automatically when the hinge is open. We've heard that Samsung plans to switch from Tizen to Wear OS for its next smartwatch.
- Cristiano Ronaldo set to leave Real Madrid for €100 million
- Bolton says US could dismantle North Korean arsenal "within a year"
- Roger Federer defeats Jan-Lennard Struff to reach Wimbledon fourth round
- Majority Want SCOTUS Pick To Back Abortion Rights
- Cousins to join Warriors for one year, $5.3 million
- Can CR7 lead Portugal to last 16?
- The 15 biggest ways your iPhone will change in iOS 12
- President Trump Hopes For Good Ties With New President-Elect Of Mexico
- Thousands of tourists stranded as Bali volcano eruption closes airport
- Real Madrid see Cristiano Ronaldo's departure as a possibility