The two friends were able to chat while prince Harry rode horseback to the needs of the polo match.
According to the royal family website, "there are no obligatory codes of behaviour when meeting The Queen or a member of the Royal Family" however, "many people wish to observe the traditional forms". As long as there has been royal watching, there has been royal-style watching.
Meghan Markle isn't the only American who knows how to nail royal fashion.
This spending is said to have risen at the end of 2017, when Harry and Meghan became engaged, and is thought to have been put toward her public engagements as his new fiancée.
Prince Harry's bride broke royal protocol in Cardiff by signing autographs and taking selfies.
For Meghan Markle, the new wife and duchess to Prince Harry, already she has taken many of these rules on board - as well as breaking a few. They also played the game.
Russian Federation beat Spain in World Cup's first penalty shootout to progress
Spain took the first, Iniesta scoring before Smolov followed his example despite David De Gea getting a faint touch to it. Despite the added time of two minutes, both times retreated for the 15-minute break with the scoreboard flashing 1-1.
How does Prince Charles afford all this?
She even gave kids high fives and hugs on the trip to Wales in January - something the royals never do.
It's a marked change from Harry and Meghan's affection at previous events.
There was no sign of Kate Middleton and the heirs to the throne, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis. At the awards ceremony Queen's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace Markle came up with for her unusual styling.
And Jolie ensured she had the royal touch about her as she waved to the crowds outside St Paul's Cathedral in London and wore a dress from Ralph & Russo, one of Meghan Markle's favourite designers.
The visit of Angelina was a surprise for many as she has replaced Queen Elizabeth II for the event after Queen's sudden illness.
- Global shares rise, oil prices jump on OPEC news
- England, injured coach want no more surprises against Panama
- Cousins to join Warriors for one year, $5.3 million
- Bolton says US could dismantle North Korean arsenal "within a year"
- Trump mulls steep tariff on EU autos
- How family separation at the border works
- Under Trump, ICE is despised and divided
- Amazon's Pharmacy Deal Threatens Retail Drugstores
- Melania Trump's 'I Really Don't Care' Jacket Sparks Controversy on Border Visit
- Foolishness killed those that died in Lagos tanker explosion - Eyewitness