Cristiano Ronaldo became Europe's top global scorer, but Portugal were lucky to come out on top against a resilient Morocco.
A Cristiano Ronaldo header was the difference between the two sides at halftime, Ronaldo met a corner with a fearless diving header to put Portugal ahead early in the half.
Having won nine of their last 10 qualifiers and having an all-round better side than Morocco, Portugal will be confident of their chances of edging closer to the knockout stages in this one.
Portugal have been poor and other than the first goal, have struggled to get Ronaldo into the game.
Another alternative to watch Morocco vs Portugal is to try out the FuboTV 7-day free trial.
"I think we are stronger than Morocco if we compare the two teams, but I'm not saying the game will be easy for us", striker Andre Silva told reporters at Portugal's training base.
Portugal once again relied upon Ronaldo to produce their best moments and the weaknesses evident throughout the rest of Santos' team belie their pre-tournament billing as one of the favourites.
US President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort sent to jail
They said that if the prosecution would reveal who the witnesses are, Manafort could be ordered not to make contact with them. Jackson said she "struggled with this decision", but ultimately Manafort "abused the trust" placed in him by the court.
Cristiano Ronaldo will hone in on Morocco on Wednesday after his stunning hat-trick in Portugal´s World Cup opener, while 2010 winners Spain play Iran in Group B.
Cristiano Ronaldo was exceptional in Portugal's opening World Cup game and now has a chance to help his team knock Morocco out of the tournament.
Morocco, in their first finals appearance for 20 years, regrouped well and showed some real positivity in attack with Hakim Ziyech and Nordin Amrabat seeing plenty of the ball but Portugal generally defended well to limit the danger.
Meanwhile, Portugal were just trying to waste time.
Morocco failed to convert their chances and are pointless and can not progress to the second round. It was heartbreaking for Morocco as they dominated the match completely.
Daei scored 109 goals for Iran in a 13-year global career between 1993 and 2006.
Cristiano Ronaldo has become the second leading worldwide goalscorer of all time after finding the back of the net against Morocco.
The match took place at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, Russia.
- Burger joints start social "beef" with "IHOB"
- Griezmann is staying in Spain, that much is clear - Deschamps
- Sikh soldier wears turban in Queen's official birthday parade
- Populist Doug Ford set to win Ontario polls, promises prosperity
- Reality star Farrah Abraham arrested at Beverly Hills hotel
- Walmart customer intervenes in carjacking, fatally shoots armed suspect
- Illinois Outbreak Of Salmonella Linked To Walmart
- Belmont Stakes 2018 Payout: Triple Crown Field Times and Prize-Money Earnings
- North Korea's Kim meets China's Xi following Trump summit
- Portuguese broadcaster loses it over Ronaldo goal