The weather pattern favors hot, humid days with a daily dose of scattered thunderstorms; those storms look most numerous toward the end of next week (Thursday and Friday).
If it feels like it's been really hot, you're not imagining things.
Even though the summer season doesn't start until June 20, the D.C. area will be coping with a heat wave starting on Sunday.
A few showers and storms will form in the heat of the day. On Sunday, temperatures are expected to reach a record 97, with the heat index of 102. The hottest day might be Wednesday, with a predicted high temperature of 91 degrees. The chance of rain will gradually increase through the midday and afternoon hours, with widespread thunderstorms expected.
Liverpool retain interest for in-demand Championship attacker
And The Guardian claims that manager Jurgen Klopp is open to the idea of bringing Shaqiri to Anfield. It's the best league with the best players, but I do not want to exclude anything.
Heat index values close to, or in excess of, 100 degrees are possible from Texas to MI, including Dallas; Little Rock, Arkansas; Memphis, Tennessee; St. Louis, Chicago and Detroit.
This is the first major outbreak of high heat and humidity this year.
Heat is the number one weather-related cause of death in the United States every year. Your heat index will be close enough! Individuals at risk should stay in the coolest available place, not necessarily indoors. As that boundary inches closer east, isolated storms will be possible for counties to the northwest Sunday evening. Try to stay cool and do not forget to wear light colored clothes and exercise early and late in the day.
- Everything Nintendo announced at E3 2018
- Afghan forces kill 10 Taliban after truce takes effect
- Harry and Meghan join Queen on palace balcony after Trooping the Colour
- 2,000 Families Separated After Being Caught Crossing Border Illegally
- French Open 2018: Rafa Nadal marches past Maximilian Marterer and into quarterfinals
- Former Senate aide arrested for lying to the FBI
- I'm not done yet! - Durant display not his 'defining moment'
- Amazon's "style assistant" camera now widely available
- Coutinho scorcher not enough as Brazil held 1-1 by Swiss
- Belmont Stakes 2018 Payout: Triple Crown Field Times and Prize-Money Earnings