Marca reported Atletico would pay between €70-80 million for the 22-year-old, and that he would sign for five years.
Griezmann worked actively to bring Lemar to Atletico and is excited to play with him, sources said before the agreement was announced.
Listen to the latest episode of Soccer Republic Extra or subscribe on iTunes.
Russia Probe: Paul Manafort Indicted on Obstruction Charges
Manafort's lawyers would find the hard work of trial preparation even more challenging with their client in jail, Zeidenberg said. Manafort is now under house arrest, awaiting trials scheduled for Virginia and Washington, D.C., later this year.
Lemar is now on worldwide duty with France at the World Cup, and will link up with his new team-mates after the tournament once the deal is officially confirmed.
Lemar is now in Russian Federation with the France national side, as they prepare to embark on their World Cup campaign.
Multiple people within Antoine Griezmann's inner circle say they want him to stay at Atletico Madrid rather than join Barcelona next season, sources close to the forward told ESPN FC's Julien Laurens. According to Canal + France (via Sport), Griezmann has called a press conference for Tuesday afternoon, and will announce that he is set to remain in the Spanish capital next season.
For the first time in his career, the former Real Sociedad man will lead the Les Bleus' line for the first time in Russian Federation, having been a bit-part player back in 2014. Griezmann, however, decided it wasn't the time to talk about his decision but he did at least admit that a decision has been made.
- Kate Spade reportedly found dead
- Amazon's "style assistant" camera now widely available
- Celtic centre-back Dedryck Boyata makes World Cup squad
- Populist Doug Ford set to win Ontario polls, promises prosperity
- I'm not done yet! - Durant display not his 'defining moment'
- Liverpool retain interest for in-demand Championship attacker
- Melania Trump not attending this week’s G7 summit in Quebec
- Afghan forces kill 10 Taliban after truce takes effect
- Harry and Meghan join Queen on palace balcony after Trooping the Colour
- Sikh soldier wears turban in Queen's official birthday parade