The game will launch for Nintendo Switch on December 7 this year, which is slightly later than expected.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses will release for Nintendo Switch in spring 2019, or sometime around March through May. Adventure is available today on the eShop, as is Bethesda's Fallout Shelter. And mostly with its own games.
The game can use multiple screens and Joy-Con to guide the players around the board and through a series of delightful mini-games in classic, Mario Party board-game style. Previously rumoured, the massively popular Battle Royale was going to come to the console sooner or later.
Is Super Smash Bros. a fighting game or a party game?
It was revealed at last year's E3 that longtime producer Kensuke Tanabe will be returning to helm the upcoming installment of the Metroid Prime series and that Metroid Prime 4 will be continuing the story of Samus. And all the old stages are back, albeit with a bit of a facelift. There are new and returning stages as well as new looks for veterans like Link's Breath of the Wild Outfit and Peach's Daisy skin.
Merkel: EU should be more independent of IMF
A key partner in Italy's new coalition, the right-wing League, has been sharply critical of the European Union. Merkel appeared to see no quick implementation of a quota system for asylum-seekers on the continent.
Moreover, every character has been tweaked or updated for the new game, some with more minor variations and others with overhauled looks gamers will discover as they play.
And that's a pretty good plan. And Ultimate is definitely the right subtitle: there are options and additions galore: Mario gets new outfits, there's a female Pikachu with a heart-shaped tail, more than 50 Assist Trophies, the list goes on.
We now know the Nintendo switch series entry is called Super Smash Bros. And, in short, it looks great.
Nintendo stumbled with the Wii U, but its follow up console/portable hybrid has been a hit. This is still the casual cartoony button-masher if you want it to be. However, nothing is stopping Nintendo from dropping new surprises during this week's show.
1718: Masahiro Sakurai is here to share information on Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch. Every video game developer and publisher shows up at E3 to display their latest work, and even PlayStation, Microsoft, and Nintendo have presentations to outshine each other.
- Harry and Meghan join Queen on palace balcony after Trooping the Colour
- French Open 2018: Rafa Nadal marches past Maximilian Marterer and into quarterfinals
- Illinois Outbreak Of Salmonella Linked To Walmart
- Celtic centre-back Dedryck Boyata makes World Cup squad
- Populist Doug Ford set to win Ontario polls, promises prosperity
- Liverpool retain interest for in-demand Championship attacker
- Russia Probe: Paul Manafort Indicted on Obstruction Charges
- Melania Trump not attending this week’s G7 summit in Quebec
- Entry of India, Pakistan strengthens security cooperation of SCO: Chinese official
- Kim Kardashian declared a 'war angel' by Alice Johnson