Still wiping the tears from their loss to Real Madrid in the Champions League, Liverpool might take advantage of Stoke's relegation and sign one of their best players - Swiss global Shaqiri, who is in the squad to the World Cup for the third time in his career.
However, Shaqiri could be set for a move back to the top flight as he has a relegation release clause which allows him to leave this summer for just £12m - the same fee Stoke paid Inter two years ago.
The question is if he stays in the Premier League or moves overseas. "I would love to stay in England, I think the league is ideal for me".
Klopp is continuing to chase a big money move for Nabil Fekir from Lyon and rumours continue to do the rounds that Roma keeper Alisson could be on his way, which means a cut price deal for a player like Shaqiri could be an attractive option. It's the best league with the best players, but I do not want to exclude anything.
China reserves right to retaliate for U.S. investment curbs
The potential penalties could affect Mexico , Canada , Japan and the European Union. Well, now the White House is pressing ahead and adding new pressure on China.
The 26-year old, once one of Europe's most exciting young talents, finished with 8 league goals in 2017-2018 as Stoke went down after 10 consecutive EPL seasons.
Everton and Leicester have also been linked interest in the Stoke ace, who is certain to move on before the start of the 2018/19 campaign.
The Switzerland global would nearly certainly play back-up to Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane, as well as whoever Liverpool bring in this summer.
"He's going to be playing at the World Cup for Switzerland and he's said ideally he'd like to be staying in England".
- The Controversy That Nobody Noticed From The 2016 NBA Finals
- Prosecutors interview Comey as they consider whether to charge McCabe
- Smoking Causes More Than Seven Million Deaths
- Amazon's "style assistant" camera now widely available
- Warriors rumors: National Basketball Association writer suggests Kevin Durant should leave Golden State
- Oxford drops to fifth in University world rankings
- Kate Spade reportedly found dead
- What to Expect From Singapore Summit
- The summit's back on: Trump, NKorea's Kim to meet after all
- Kim Kardashian declared a 'war angel' by Alice Johnson