Just hours before tipoff of the 2018 NBA Finals, the Cleveland Cavaliers have announced that All-Star forward Kevin Love will be available after missing Games 6 & 7 of the Eastern Conference finals due to a concussion.
In tight situations this postseason, head coach Tyronn Lue has gone back to the players he knows and trusts, even if their ceiling is lower than some of their younger, less experienced teammates. LeBron James finished with 51 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, but it wasn't enough as the Warriors took a 1-0 series lead with a 124-114 win.
"I can't sit here right now and say that the Finals were a part of my thinking, it was not", he said.
Golden State's road to the finals this year hit a rocky stretch during their conference finals against the Houston Rockets.
"You can get impatient", Iguodala said.
Southern AZ Starbucks stores close as part of nationwide training
Many of the Starbucks locations in retail stores, airports, or on campuses will remain open for regular hours Tuesday. ET, more than 8,000 company-owned stores across the nation will begin to close for the four hours of training.
"I think I saw [the MVP trophy] once when we moved", Iguodala told The Undefeated. "So I felt like the odds was against us from the summer". The city of Cleveland had won its first major championship since 1964.
"He has very, very quick hands", James said.
It's the fourth consecutive season these teams have met in the NBA Finals, a record for any of the four major North American pro sports leagues.
The star power is incredible, with LeBron James leading the underdog Cavs against the Warriors' foursome of Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green. Refs do seem to give more leniency to teams regarding this violation when it comes to the end of games, especially a title-winning one.
LeBron has already said that he wants to play with Paul (and Carmelo Anthony) before his career is over. If the Cavs are going to have any chance against the greatest collection of talent ever assembled, he'll need to keep up that level of play.
Satellite or cable TV subscribers will need to go here and utilize the Watch ESPN website to watch the NBA Finals live streaming without any additional cost. It may not happen every time down the court, but you know they'll be in each other's face more than once this series.
- Richie Incognito placed on involuntary psychiatric hold in Florida
- Trump sounds upbeat about North Korea summit
- Tropical Storm Warnings are up along Gulf Coast ahead of Alberto
- Dombrowski, Cora On Decision To Remove Hanley Ramirez From Roster
- R Kelly Facing Lawsuit Over STD And Sexual Assault Claims
- Congressional leaders get briefings on Russian Federation probe
- Cemeteries Asking For Volunteers To Set Out Flags For Memorial Day
- Joshua Holt, American jailed in Venezuela, has been released, says Sen. Hatch
- Napoli will demand Maurizio Sarri compensation despite release clause expiring
- NFL's Terrance Williams' Lamborghini Crash Pics and Video