Here are all the Game 5 details you need in order to catch the Rockets vs Warriors online or on TV tonight. With 13 seconds left, Stephen Curry missed a floater that would have put Golden State up by one.
However, while Paul's trolling of Curry made a lot of fans laugh, the point guard has handed the Rockets a major injury blow ahead of Game 6.
- What will the Rockets, who already are down to a seven-man rotation and essentially just let Paul carry them down the stretch on Thursday, do without Paul in Game 6 at Oracle Arena?
The Rockets head to Oakland for Game Six on Saturday night a win away from knocking out the defending champions and advancing to the NBA Finals for the first time since winning back-to-back titles in 1994-95.
Varanasi flyover collapse: Death toll rises to 16
At around 5.30 pm on Tuesday evening when some interlocking work was underway on a part of the bridge, it collapsed . The senior engineer has been asked to complete the probe by Wednesday and submit a report to the government.
But the victory came with a cost, as Paul had to leave the game in the final minute with a right hamstring injury that could keep him out of Game Six.
"We've got to rely on our defense once again", Harden told TNT after the game. He went to the locker room during the second quarter but returned to play. Houston closed the half 6 of 24 from behind the arc with Harden and Paul misfiring on all 10 of their 3-point attempts while shooting 4 of 20 overall prior to the intermission. It was Paul's third 3-pointer of the quarter.
Each team wound up with as many turnovers as assists.
Houston won despite being outshot from the floor 44.4 percent to 37.2 percent.
"It was well deserved", Curry said. "So we understand that and we know the things that we can improve on, and we'll improve on those things".
- Senate Confirms Gina Haspel as First Woman to Lead the Central Intelligence Agency
- Justice Dept, FBI launch probe into Cambridge Analytica
- Modi to visit Russian Federation on May 21 for informal summit
- Oil prices race to $80 as US drilling rises
- FDA Approves First Nonopioid Treatment for Opioid Withdrawal Symptoms
- Ebola outbreak kills 19 in DR Congo
- Real Madrid v Liverpool: Michael Owen’s Champions League final prediction
- West Bengal panchayat elections: Repoll ordered in 568 booths
- YouTube Music: Google's new, free Spotify rival
- Amazon facial recognition software raises privacy concerns with the ACLU