Our friends in the US have long had YouTube Red, which a subscription service which offered videos from major networks and other originals without ads.
The new service will allow users to stream music and videos in customized playlists with ads for free or without ads and with downloading capability for $9.99 a month through the YouTube platform, Newsweek reported.
With YouTube Music, you're going to get a "reimagined mobile app and brand new desktop player that are designed for music" according to the YouTube blog post published today. Current YouTube Red (soon to be YouTube Premium) members will (at least for the time being) pay the current price.
It's also been revealed that YouTube Red, the ad-free paid alternative to YouTube that featured exclusive video content, is being rebranded as YouTube Premium.
On Tuesday May 22 YouTube is launching a new music streaming service - YouTube Music. YouTube Music will have a personalized home screen that will dynamically adapt to provide recommendations based on your listening history.
Rage 2 launches in Spring 2019, id Software and Avalanche Studios collaborating
The driving seems like it will be similar to Avalanche Studios' Mad Max , an underrated open-world game from 2015. Your character is robbed of his home and left for dead, but you must now " rage for justice and freedom".
Google tells us that details about family pricing are coming, while there will also be a new student pricing option for the new YouTube.
With Google focusing its resources on artificial intelligence, AI makes a big impact for Google users who will use YouTube Music. YouTube Music Premium will be available on a standalone basis for US$9.99 per month (US price).
On Thursday, YouTube announced the details of the newest version of its music streaming service, YouTube Music. And what's replacing it could end up costing you $2 more a month for the same services.
Thousands of playlists built to help you discover new music.
YouTube Music is free as long as you don't mind ads.
- Oil prices race to $80 as US drilling rises
- Exit polls give BJP clear edge over Congress in Karnataka
- Georgia Police Officer Suspended After Screaming Obscenity At Woman
- Modi to visit Russian Federation on May 21 for informal summit
- Warm With a Chance for Rain This Week
- Eurovision bans China from airing final after censoring gay kiss
- Britain condemns Iran attack on Israel
- Snapchat rolls out redesigned app to 'majority' of iOS users
- Varanasi flyover collapse: Death toll rises to 16
- Trump Faulted for Failing to Disclose Payment to Stormy Daniels