Miramar has been in the PC version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds since late 2017, although it has yet to come to the Xbox.
The addition of the Miramar map is the big-ticket item in the latest update, which also adds several new weapons and vehicles.
If you haven't jumped back into PUBG Mobile in a while, this seems like the flawless time to jump back in. Should that be the case, then perhaps Bluehole Studio is letting bygones be bygones after lobbing criticism at Epic Games for deciding to offer a title with 100 player PvP gameplay so similar to that of PUBG. New missions open up as you progress through levels and continually play PUBG Mobile, though activity missions show up on a weekly basis.
Snapchat rolls out redesigned app to 'majority' of iOS users
Snapchat has caved to its users and put stories back where they used to be, on the right hand window. Since the platform's last redesign, Snapchat has had to face a backlash of controversy from users.
The idea with Missions and assignments is you can earn goodies instead of spending hundreds of dollars on skins like we see in Fortnite. Also included - in response to player feedback - is a useful new social feature that allows players to create a quick team with nearby friends by entering a 6-digit code. The region system will help with language-based chat channels, too.
The new filters definitely sound cool, but they are not the first PUBG-related innovation from a streaming platform.
Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items.
As we said earlier, the second season, map, and new shop are the most exciting aspects of this update. Various elements of the game have also been improved, including the "smoothness" of Spectator mode and parachute camera. That's a big one, and something a lot of players continue to complain about.
- Nintendo Details Mario Tennis Aces' Adventure Mode in New English Clip
- Knife attack in Paris leaves one dead, four injured, ISIS claims responsibility
- Eurovision bans China from airing final after censoring gay kiss
- England Include Danny Cipriani In 34-Man South Africa Tour Squad
- Georgia Police Officer Suspended After Screaming Obscenity At Woman
- Britain condemns Iran attack on Israel
- McIlroy keen to improve at 'fifth major'
- Oil prices race to $80 as US drilling rises
- Rage 2 launches in Spring 2019, id Software and Avalanche Studios collaborating
- United Kingdom apologises to Libyan dissident Belhaj over rendition