After yesterday's exciting announcement of Rage 2, Bethesda have revealed the very first gameplay trailer and some stunning new screenshots. From the swamplands and jungles where enemies lurk among the dense foliage, to the open deserts where a passing vehicle is more likely to mow you down than offer you a ride, the world of Rage 2 is not a gentle, nurturing place.
While they didn't go into too much detail regarding gameplay and plot, they did outline a few basic facets of, what they refer to as, "a new first-person shooterverse".
Rage 2 will be available on PC, Xbox and PS.
- Rage 2 will be released in spring 2019. The driving seems like it will be similar to Avalanche Studios' Mad Max, an underrated open-world game from 2015. The year is 2185, you name is Walker and you are the last Ranger of the Vineland.
There's a second 'Rage 2' trailer, and this one shows you the actual game
That "perfect mix" Bethesda describes is the two studios behind Rage 2. What is surprising is the fact that Avalanche Studios, the developers of the Just Cause franchise, is involved in creating the sequel to the id Software shooter.
In another passage of the interview, however, Willits confessed that Rage 2 was thought from the beginning as a collaborative project, featuring the "id-like first-person shooter action".
Last week we told you about a huge Walmart leak that revealed RAGE 2 was coming. "Ruthless and bloodthirsty gangs roam the open roads and the tyrannical Authority seek to rule who remains with an iron fist", Bethesda adds. Your character is robbed of his home and left for dead, but you must now "rage for justice and freedom". As Walker in RAGE 2, you also will learn how to channel Nanotrites into weapons and push them into Overdrive to unleash unrelenting hell.
Seamlessly traverse a vast and varied landscape, from lush jungles and treacherous swamps to sun-scorched deserts in your pursuit of The Authority.
We get to see how cars, explosives and guns are used as weapons.
Gardner, Judge rally Yanks past Sox
The 17-1 mark over their past 18 games matches the Yankees' best 18-game run since 1953, when they put together a 21-1 stretch. The bullpen did wiggle out of a jam in the top of the eighth inning to keep the deficit at one run prior to Gardner's triple.
- Eurovision bans China from airing final after censoring gay kiss
- Israel protested in London on 70th Nakba anniversary
- Snapchat rolls out redesigned app to 'majority' of iOS users
- United Kingdom apologises to Libyan dissident Belhaj over rendition
- England Include Danny Cipriani In 34-Man South Africa Tour Squad
- Donald Trump suggests revoking reporters' White House credentials
- World Bank denies reports that Nawaz Sharif laundered $4.9 billion to India
- Capitals Oust Penguins In Overtime Thriller
- Warm With a Chance for Rain This Week
- Pakistan imposes restrictions on movement of United States diplomats