It looks like Luigi inadvertently unleashes some kind of evil on the Mushroom Kingdom that can only be combated with the power of Tennis.
Nintendo is also offering unlockable content in the form of Mario's dungarees for the main game.
Nintendo released a new trailer that showcases the story of Mario Tennis Aces (and some more gameplay.) According to the Adventure Mode trailer, spirits have possessed the rackets of participants in the tournament including Wario, Waluigi and Luigi. It's, of course, up to Mario to bail out his brother and complete several tennis-related challenges. In Swing Mode, players can use their Joy-Con controllers like a tennis racket, swinging them to initiate the tennis swings in the game.
The demo will be available to download from 25th May and will feature Bowser, Mario, Peach, and Yoshi as playable characters.
White House refuses comment about Sadler's McCain remark
Sanders was requested repeatedly if President Trump bears accountability for setting the tone within the White Home. The 81-year-old McCain was diagnosed with an incurable brain cancer last summer.
Running from 1st June at 3pm United Kingdom time, to 4th June at 11:59pm United Kingdom time, the demo will allow players to compete against others for free, testing out their skills and (importantly) allowing them to see what the game is like to play.
The Pre-Launch Online Tournament will start at 6 p.m. PDT on June 1 and it will end at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
What do you think of the story mode in Mario Tennis Aces?
Even if you don't want to participate in the tournament proper, you can still try out the game offline and get in some practice playing on-off single-player battles against a computer-controlled opponent.
As you win online matches and earn points, you'll unlock an additional five characters, as well.
- Capitals Oust Penguins In Overtime Thriller
- Knife attack in Paris leaves one dead, four injured, ISIS claims responsibility
- Flipkart-Walmart deal inspires Odisha's Gen Y entrepreneurs
- Maharashtra: Police deployed in violence-affected area of Aurangabad; Sec 144 imposed
- Britain condemns Iran attack on Israel
- Exit polls give BJP clear edge over Congress in Karnataka
- Gardner, Judge rally Yanks past Sox
- Israel protested in London on 70th Nakba anniversary
- Oil prices race to $80 as US drilling rises
- World Bank denies reports that Nawaz Sharif laundered $4.9 billion to India