Kyrie Irving left for the Boston Celtics a year ago because he was not allowed to be the Scottie Pippen to LeBron James' Michael Jordan according to former Cleveland Cavaliers general manager David Griffin. The former notably hit the decisive three-pointer.
As a result of knowing what they were supposed to do, the Cavs demolished the Raptors in four games, winning by an average of 15 points a game.
The Celtics now hold a 3-1 series lead over the Philadelphia 76ers, and while the C's likely would be underdogs should they face the Cavs, one National Basketball Association legend thinks they have what it takes to end James' run atop the Eastern Conference. Jonas Knox (filling in for JT The Brick) and Tomm Looney discuss LeBron's future in Cleveland & tell you why this season is proof that James is looking for a reason to leave. I've never seen a change in a player. "And he really wanted that". He wanted a chance to do it on a good team. "And it wasn't about being 'The Man, ' it's 'How good can I be?' 'What am I capable of?'" What am I capable of?
FCC Releases The Day Net Neutrality Will Officially End
Ed Markey , have forced a vote aimed at restoring net neutrality protections removed by the FCC in December . Senate Democrats on Wednesday said they have the support - 49 Democrats and Sen.
"It's just trying to save pockets of energy throughout, especially the second half, when I know it's going to be a possession game", James said.
Now, he and the Cavs are gearing up to head to Boston to face off against the Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Did Childish Gambino just make the best video ever?
- Donald Trump suggests revoking reporters' White House credentials
- Capitals Oust Penguins In Overtime Thriller
- Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Could Bring 'Ballistic Projectiles' and Ashfall in Coming Weeks
- Indian engineers abducted in Afghanistan by Taliban gunmen
- Flipkart-Walmart deal inspires Odisha's Gen Y entrepreneurs
- Israel protested in London on 70th Nakba anniversary
- Woman wins $1.7 million on $25 Kentucky Derby bet
- Gardner, Judge rally Yanks past Sox
- Indian banks win Rs10,000 cr lawsuit against Mallya in UK